It's not like I need it, cus I only play at home right now, but I'm getting interested in buying it just for the hell of it. So I just wanna know, do you think it's a waste if I bought this ? Also, is there anyone or anyone you know that has a wireless system who just plays at home?
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

you never know what could happen
Quote by happytimeharry
I just had an odd mental image of someone building up a fort around their asshole made out of Lincoln Logs.

Quote by sacred_silence7
it's cause you forgot to put in an extra hammer-on

MUSE FAN?!!
my advice is to not even bother with a wirelesss system that cheap, it will sound like ass, if you've got $100 burning a hole in your pocket buy a pedal or something.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
with all respect, it's already a "Waste" if you're doing it for the hell of it, but in the other hand, since you just want to experience with a wireless system (im guessing), then sure, why not, its the way with the least waste of money you can find to do what you wanna do ha.

have fun i guess!
I have a Nady and a Samson and dont use either one, not even live which I play all the time. Wireless is´nt really needed unless you are on the big stage moving around alot.
And have issues with tripping over your own leads :P haha
“English is the language this article is written in.”
~Captain Obvious On English
when im on stage i use leads, but am looking for a wireless , i run about on stage , on a few occasions ive nearly tripped but was lucky what sort of wirless system should i get?
the x2 wireless is a great cheaper wireless. I use it very often and never experience any poor performance.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Tribute (Bare Knuckle Nailbombs)
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul (Seymour Duncan Pegasus and Sentinent)
-Ibanez S470 (Dimarzio D-sonic and Humbucker from Hell)
-PRS SE Custom (Guitarforce Black Diamond and Lord of the Blues)

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
EVH 5150III EL-34 50w
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Boss Super Chorus
Bogner Uberschall
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Electro-Harmonix Power Booster
Fender PT100 Pedal Tuner

Strings:
Ernie Ball Skinny Top/Heavy Bottom 10-52
i would never touch a wireless system that was only $100. something that cheap is going to pick up interference, possibly drop out at times and is going to kill your tone. if you dont need it, it really is not worth spending the $100 on it, you wont enjoy using it after a short honeymoon period.
It's a gimmick IMO.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."