Like WTF

i am trying to check out southparkstudios.com and ive never had this crap coming up even 8 hours ago it was still running fine!

now i get this freakin' thing that south park content can only be watched in the USA and i get redirected to the dutch version of southparkstudios WTF it doesnt even have the first half of season 13!!! motherF***ers....

anyone else found this?! and is it because government is sh*tting on pirate bay and stuff?

hell its a whole lotta crap with these copyright junk, why not have to the official site open internationally because it will be streamed across the web so you can view it in your country in one way or another...
The government totally sucks
You mother****er

Ben franklyn was a rebel indeed
He liked to get naked while he smoked on the weed
He was a genious but if he was here today
The government would **** him up his righteous aayyy

Now let me tell you something about the government (uh huh)
They're ****ing up the environment (say what?)
They're taking all the ****ing beautiful animals (yeah?)
And making them ****ing extinct (oh no!)
You mother****er

Cos the land of love and freedom,
Is just a days breath away
And if we hold hands together
We can bring back the USA

The USAAAAAA YEAAHHH
Bring back the USAAAA YEAAHH
The ****ing USAAAA YEAHHHH
Bring back the US

Government totally sucks!
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

(Invalid img)

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
ooh yeah i could've expected this to come in the pit! xD

dutch government those cow raping mf-ers
**** You I Won't Do What You Tell Me
GEAR
PRS SE Torero (Drop B)
Schecter Devil (C# Standard)
Peavey Butcher (late 80s, 120 watt)
Traynor 4x12
Earthbound Audio Supercollider fuzz
H&K Warp Factor distortion
Quote by soulflyV
Fuck South Park, I'm watching streaming versions of Twilight from five different servers. And one of those is from AMERICA.

May God have mercy on your soul.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by soulflyV
Fuck South Park, I'm watching streaming versions of Twilight from five different servers. And one of those is from AMERICA.

whole lotta words i dont give hell about too technicall! i just wanna watch freakin somalian pirate episode before going to work and now i freakin'cant !
Quote by Zero-Hartman
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

(Invalid img)

GUILTY BY ASSOSCIATION

YOU POINT THE FINGER AT ME AGAIN
RULE BRITANNIA
It works fine for me- a friend of mine had a spy drone program installed somehow in his computer by the government, about a month after getting suspicious messages and content blocked he was arrested for a phishing scam/hacking. At the trial in the freedom of information act it said "the US government has the right to spy on your computer under the Patriot Act and in the case they are spying with their software, they have to block your access to certain sites.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this