I have an SG, and I want a guitar with a Viper body shape. The only thing is, I don't want a Strat sized body. I want something around the same size as an SG.

I know the Viper is bigger, but I don't know how much by. And is it as big as a Strat?

Thanks
i didnt find it as big as a strat but just a tad bigger than the sg...a lil lighter also
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.
+1
If you want to get laid, go to college,
If you want education go to a library

-Frank Zappa-
Size is something you kind of grow into, if you think the viper is neat, go for it, the size wont bother you after a while
Go try one out at the store, i'm sure they'll have one in.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by PortgasDRoy7
Size is something you kind of grow into, if you think the viper is neat, go for it, the size wont bother you after a while
I don't want to look like I'm playing a fairly big guitar, like a strat. I want something smaller.
Quote by PortgasDRoy7
Size is something you kind of grow into, if you think the Pen1s is neat, go for it, the size wont bother you after a while

Fixed
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
Quote by williamdllr
i didnt find it as big as a strat but just a tad bigger than the sg...a lil lighter also

It's basswood isn't it? It should be lighter.

Quote by PortgasDRoy7

OMG. This needs to be sigged.
Quote by AcousticMirror
Is my album list pointing a gun or a penis to your head saying buddy this thing is going to unload if you don't listen to the whole damn clip??