i just had an online conversation with a bass player ( im a guitarist)

we got in touch by a musician site for our city. We were talking about our fav bands and then he just asks me how long my hair is and i laugh and say its not long anymore and he says that's a shame because now we cart start a band because my hair is too short.

he then goes on too tell me he just needs musicians to look cool and do what he tells them, which i wouldn't really call a real genuine band.

i know this is an extreme case but has anyone else had similar experiences.

lol its pretty funny now that you think about it.
Last edited by smi5575 at Aug 21, 2009,
inb4 stupidest thread and spelling mistakes ever...
EDIT: DAMNIT!!!
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Sounds like you dodged a bullet. I mean image is important but if some dude is that worried about your hair ... sounds like he would've waited in a closet for you covered in KY jelly.
What blue_strat said.
This will not be a productive thread.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
If he's that much of an idiot, you wouldn't want him to be in your band anyways.
DeVillains!
Quote by Ylasto
If he's that much of an idiot, you wouldn't want him to be in your band anyways.

true Ive had my fair share of bad experiences with other musicians
Quote by Ovenman
What blue_strat said.
This will not be a productive thread.

who said anything about being productive
Quote by smi5575
i just had an online conversation with a bass player ( im a guitarist)

we got in touch by a musician site for our city. We were talking about our fav bands and then he just asks me how long my hair is and i laugh and say its not long anymore and he says that's a shame because now we cart start a band because my hair is too short.

he then goes on too tell me he just needs musicians to look cool and do what he tells them, which i wouldn't really call a real genuine band.

i know this is an extreme case but has anyone else had similar experiences.

lol its pretty funny now that you think about it.

i'm impressed by the balls on this kid.
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
sometimes i'm even on UG or AIM.
laptops + wireless = The Pit on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Cannibal Corpse transcend genres and stereotypes with their emotional and heartfelt take on music.
Stupise?

Surpise + Stupid ?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I told a guy who sucked at his instrument that I was just going to record all his parts and trigger them live while he sat there and posed on stage.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by ShallowEndings
Whu noes

The Philosorapter.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Wear one of those big afro wigs. And dye your skin with dark brown pigments while you're at it. Then learn Saxophone and start a jazz-funk bands with people named Billy Shoeshine and Tivali Ramanosivich.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Wear one of those big afro wigs. And dye your skin with dark brown pigments while you're at it. Then learn Saxophone and start a jazz-funk bands with people named Billy Shoeshine and Tivali Ramanosivich.

User title updated.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
User title updated.

Nice one Billy Shoeshine, real smooth.
RULE BRITANNIA
Last edited by Cobain_Is_King at Aug 21, 2009,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
User title updated.

If you weren't already in a relationship with Misty from Pokemon, I'd totally travel all the way to MI just to ravage you.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

If you weren't already in a relationship with Misty from Pokemon, I'd totally travel all the way to MI just to ravage you.

lol u r ttly gay
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Zero-Hartman

We're facebook married now. She'll understand, James. Besides, she's asleep. There's time. This is a big hotel room.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
lol u r ttly gay

hw cum i did ur mum then LMFAO
Quote by Jack Off Jill
We're facebook married now. She'll understand, James. Besides, she's asleep. There's time. This is a big hotel room.

She better. A Devil's Threesome is way too much work if the girl hasn't been told beforehand.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
hw cum i did ur mum then LMFAO

wtf u cudnt hv cos mi dad wld kil u LOL
RULE BRITANNIA
Buy a wig then you still have a chance for being in this awesome band.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by smi5575
lol im not getting a wig

Ok shave your head completely and tell people he rejected you because he said "cancer is so not cool this century", Then we'll see how his band does.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.