Okay, used the searchbar, got nothing. So I'm making a thread on 'em. Anyone else dig sssc?
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
From what I've heard, they're looking pretty strong. There's a thread going around here about someone who opened for them, played with Morello and stuff, I'll try find it for you! Prepare to get really jealous though...

Edit:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1121861&highlight=just+opened+for+tom+morello

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Aug 21, 2009,
It's a solid band. Some cool riffs, and great rapping, but the debut album was maybe a little weak. Didn't sound finished. I'm looking forward to new stuff!
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
SSSC kicks a whole lotta ass, but I'm depressed 'cquse I almost got to see 'em open for NIN/JA tour, but got stuck in traffic on the way and missed them ;(
I thought it was a bit flat at first but its grown on me. I enjoyed the second half of the album more than the first. My highlights will be promenade, good morning mrs smith and the cover art freakin rules!
I definately think there is potential but having listened more closely to the album I think there are a few really half baked numbers on it. Fight Smash win is the main culprit. It wants to be rage- esque but just comes off flat and directionless.