IMICUS SEEK NEW LEAD GUITAR PLAYER!

Location: NORTH LONDON / STEVENAGE / LUTON / W.G.C (WHERE WE REHERSE)

Unfortunately Billy has decided to part ways with the band. He leaves with our best wishes and support and will focus his energies on his own musical projects and has agreed to help us continue our live programme until his replacement has been chosen. As a result we are seeking a new lead guitarist.
We recently signed to Transcend Records and are recording our debut album as we speak. We have management and have appeared at this year’s Hammerfest and Hellfire festivals alongside such acts as Opeth, Skindred, Sepultura, Breed 77, Exit Ten and many others. We will be appearing at the Bulldog Bash and Hard Rock Hell festivals later this year. We also have some exciting shows in the pipeline that we cannot reveal just yet.

Apart from the obvious skill of being a strong player - interested applicants should also have the following:-
• A positive and professional attitude – we have exciting plans for the future – including our debut album, massive festivals, tours and video’s - but these require work!
• A desire to do this for a living – we want to turn this into a full time career – anyone hoping for anything less wont share the desire we have!
• A desire to make “Imicus” style music – we like big riffs, choruses and dynamics – the guitar player will have to have a similar view on song writing.
• Good equipment
• Own Transport (ideally based relatively locally).
• Stage experience and look.
Interested people should apply by sending:-
• A link to or quality MP3’s of recent work
• A short biog or background of experience
• A good quality picture

Location: NORTH LONDON / STEVENAGE / LUTON / W.G.C (WHERE WE REHERSE)
Payment details: DEPENDS ON HOW MANY RECORDS WE SELL!

Please email applications to

miller@imicusband.com
dan@imicusband.com
dale@imicusband.com
steve@imicusband.com
All well and good, but you should send a link of how you sound so people can hear you.
Damn, if I lived near Stevenage I'd love to audition with you guy, great stuff on the Myspace.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand