So, this morning I was rudely awoke at 8am by my dog. I fell asleep, and was rudely awoke at half 10 by a large package being brought into my room, along with the dog. I fell asleep. Half 12 comes by, and I'm just abou waking up, so here goes:

A shoebox, that cost £8.22 to post... Hm.

An upside down pedal and lots of protective airbags, where are the rest of my things?

Oooh, UNDER the protective stuff.

Any ideas what they might be yet?

One

Two

Three and four

And naturally, the main reason anyone views these:

So there we have it. Where should the OD and big muff go in my setup? Front loaded or efx loop?

Edit

I apologise for the pictures, on the screen the pictures with flash look bad, and the ones without flash look better, but on the P.C. I guess it's the opposite..

Edit 2

Prices might be nice. £25 for the big muff, £20 fo the bad monkey, £25 for the tuner and £30 for the ns-2
Last edited by dandadog at Aug 21, 2009,
LOOK AT THE PUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPY

Oh, and nice pedals.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by sixstringsteve
LOOK AT THE PUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPY

Oh, and nice pedals.

Who cares about the pedals? We're here for the dog, right?
OD and Muff location depends on your tastes... play with it a bit... most people leave it out of the FX loop and have their gain/dist pedals at the front of their string of pedals

HPD
£25 for the tuner!? Where did you get them from!?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
That's one HUGE headed pup.
Congrats on da pedals.
Is the dog also a pedal?

HNPD!
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by 667
That's one HUGE headed pup.
Congrats on da pedals.

It's not a pup, he's a 7 year old staffie, his head isn't big it's just the angle of the camera.

Quote by Chrisiphone
£25 for the tuner!? Where did you get them from!?

Gear ads, my good friend.

Quote by JesusCrisp
Is the dog also a pedal?

HNPD!

Yes, yes he is. I'm not looking forward to trying to stick a power supply into him, or the output cable for that matter... Was thinking of doing a true bypass mod on him really, he just sucks tone.

Anyway, I had a play with the bad monkey, and wow. It's really tightened my sound up, and the clean channel boosted with the bad monkey is far more suited to my sound than the OD channel.

Can't test the bigmuff because it doesn't accept standard 9v adapters