So, ozzy osbourne hired Gus G as his new guitarist

Should be way better then zakk methinks
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Hmm... Interesting to see how it will turn out.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

its got potential, gus isn't my favourite guitarist ever but i liked Firewind's latest album and think gus might be able to pull out some more Bark at the Moon, Miracle Man, etc sort of tracks and that would be sick
Really?
Didn't think he would've chosen gus, this will be good...........
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
a step in the right direction methinks.

cannot wait to see what sort of stuff they come up with.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
gus g all the way!
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
hang on, where's this been announced? I know it was a strong rumour but neither of their websites say anything.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
hang on, where's this been announced? I know it was a strong rumour but neither of their websites say anything.

Apparently Blabbermouth and the randall websites, but I haven't checked both of them.
Quote by Randall on facebook
Randall Amplifiers is getting ready to watch signature Randall artist Gus G. make his debut as the new guitarist for Ozzy this Saturday, August 22nd. The concert will take place at the Blizzcon convention and be available on DIRECTV pay-per-view. Watch him play his signature Heaven and Hell half stack!

wut?

Quote by element4433
Why is this thread here? Shouldn't it go in the bands/artists section?
I see nothing in this thread that relates directly to electric guitars; it's all about the band.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!

I can only hope this doesn't eff with Firewind, I would hate to see Firewind get put on the back burner for Ozzy.
Good to hear, really can't wait for this. Gus G, awesome guitarist, and hes Greek!

Yeah, thats a good point about Firewind, that band has put out some awesome stuff since Allegiance (and before as well). I dont think he would put Firewind behind, at least I hope he wont.
He should have gotten Doug Aldrich, he is beyond a killer guitarist. He's like Randy and Jake combined. But it's a step up from the pinch harmonics butchering all of Randy's songs.
Nah... I just don't see it. Gus G makes power metal songs and Ozzy is more of a old school metal sound. tbh, I don't like the idea.

List of guitarists that would fit the bill imo.
John 5
Jerry Cantrell (again)
Glen Drover
Last edited by herman ri2 at Aug 21, 2009,
This still hasnt been confirmed. And I love gus as a player, but don't know how Ozzy will suit him. Also this better not mess firewind up atall.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special