Page 1 of 2
Yay or Nay?

EDIT: Ah, sorry, this is a hypothetical question. I'm pretty sure it never happened... yet
99% of my posts will probably be entirely misinformed, malformed, malware infested, and... marmalade topped.

Oh, and your tongue is on fire.
Last edited by slashe50 at Aug 22, 2009,
did you actually hear this from someone TS, or are you just asking a hypothetical question?

none the less, i have now added the music of spastic ink to my collection.
Well it's not BY them, but it's related to them, and it has nothing to do with Buckethead, which is part of the thread title. Ha. Check your facts next time, douche.
Is he not in Gorguts now as well?
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by Keth

And XDethxsplosionX, you're annoying.

09'er, whadaya expect?

(The metal board is my excuse to be a douche )

And Spastic Ink + Buckethead would be full of win, but I don't see it happening.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by XDethxsplosionX
Well it's not BY them, but it's related to them, and it has nothing to do with Buckethead, which is part of the thread title. Ha. Check your facts next time, douche.

You're an idiot.
It would be amazing if they did, but I don't see it happening.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
damn thx so much for posting this. i'm ashamed that i never heard of the guitarist Ron Jarzombek!, his musical ability is amazing
the blotted science album is great but kinda gets repetitive after a while. the drummer is charlie zeleny from Behold...The Arctopus. doesnt look like he's in origin, unless he recently joined them? by the way, origins cd Antithesis is ridiculous. some sick drumming right there.

on the modern drummer dvd i have where chris adler takes the title from jason bittner, he talks about doing the colab with ron j. but i never heard why he ended up not doing it? and i guess derek roddy at one point was slotted to play. that woulda been cool, but maybe charlie Zs playing was best suited for this?

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by eazy-c
Is he not in Gorguts now as well?

I think that's the tit with the mullet and Warr guitar.
Kinda strange you think blotted science is repetitive, while you think Antithesis isn't.

Don't get me wrong, I love 'em both, but I think Antithesis is more repetitive then Blotted Science.

Edit: Wow, John Longstreth and Colin Marston (that Warr guitar dude) in Gorguts? Interesting...
Last edited by Keth at Aug 21, 2009,
I don't like much of the Spastic Ink I've heard, and I don't care for much of Buckethead either, so the idea of combining the two doesn't sound good to me.
Either that, or it's the greatest idea I've ever heard.
Despite the somewhat overdone insult (sorry about that) i was being serious: it's a boring album. not much happen.s
Quote by webbtje
I think that's the tit with the mullet and Warr guitar.

WTF? Fucking Gorguts can do better than that.

To try to breathe some life into this thread's twitching corpse, Jarzombek and Buckethead would be... interesting, to say the least. Maybe it'd be a bit too weird for my liking, but I'd listen to it. A one-off album is probably as far as I'd like like them to take it if it ever actually happened.

Where in the god damn cunting world is Ron by the way? I need some new Blotted Science.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
Quote by XDethxsplosionX
Antithesis is one of the worst albums i've ever heard.

Thank you for your oh-so wise insight, master. I shall contemplate your words whilst meditating under a waterfall.

Quote by XDethxsplosionX
Despite the somewhat overdone insult (sorry about that) i was being serious: it's a boring album. not much happen.s

i react differently to it each time i give it a listen. the first time i got it, i took a nap to it!! one day i was driving to a poker game so i popped it in my car to get fired up, and it did the trick. i have 2 12s haha but despite the neverending double bass, it still sounded good. another time i listened to it with headphones and i didnt really like it.

either way it goes, theres some very respectable speed on the drums there. primarily being a drummer, i can listen to it just for that.

as for blotted science, maybe i should give it some more listens. dont get me wrong, i love it, so far i just have a hard time distinguishing between each song. narcolepsy is badass though, kinda funny too.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Page 1 of 2