I put both these in the same thread even though its the electric guitar forum. No point starting another one :P

So yeah. I played Gibson Explorer at Dawsons in Reading but they dont stock it any more. I was wondering if there was any other place(s) that stock it. Also, i am having trouble finding a Uk dealer for Mesa Boogie. I really wanna try The Recto and Mark series

They dont have to be at the same dealer but it would be great if they are

Thanks
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
They have a few Mesa amps at Gamlin's in Cardiff. I've also seen at least one Gibson Explorer there in the past.
Rattle and Drum in Derby have Gibsons, one is a Les Paul. I saw an Epi Explorer in there this week, so i'm sure they'd be a Gibson one knockin' about somewhere. If not, they'd order it in for ya and just keep it if you didn't want it - there's a lot of premium brands in that shop.

Never seen Mesa amps in any shop i've been in
Quote by necrosis1193
Somewhere in a concert hall in Sweden, you have just caused Yngwie Malmsteen physical pain. You also caused him to catch on fire.

Quote by frusciante.ve
I like that new song of theirs that goes all "peeeeeaaaas wiiiill comeeeeee toooo meeeee"

Just because you Seymour Duncan, doesn't mean you Seymour Dunshould
Quote by carl drew
Mesas are (IIRC) the same price everywhere so you may be able to mail order one.

I just wanna try one for the moment. I cant buy one any time soon lol

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I dont know I wouldn't suggest trying one let me tell you why, I own a mesa triple rec. The best amp I have ever owned and played, Before I had it I went to one of my local guitar shops in Seattle and tried it out OMFG!! was my reaction I didnt have the funds to buy it it was almost $3000. for 2 weeks it bothered me It sounded so good My JCM800 all of a sudden sounded like Poo. So what do I do, I sell my CBR900 motorcycle for $5000, and went and bought the amp (plus a Schecter loomis C7FR) I was happy for a month or so, Then Gas prices Shot up to damn near $5.00 a gallon being stuck in my V10 truck in Seattle traffic arrgggggghhhhh!!! the money I would have saved in gas would have probably bought that amp and guitar and I would still have my bike.
Quote by DimeLvR
I dont know I wouldn't suggest trying one let me tell you why, I own a mesa triple rec. The best amp I have ever owned and played, Before I had it I went to one of my local guitar shops in Seattle and tried it out OMFG!! was my reaction I didnt have the funds to buy it it was almost $3000. for 2 weeks it bothered me It sounded so good My JCM800 all of a sudden sounded like Poo. So what do I do, I sell my CBR900 motorcycle for $5000, and went and bought the amp (plus a Schecter loomis C7FR) I was happy for a month or so, Then Gas prices Shot up to damn near $5.00 a gallon being stuck in my V10 truck in Seattle traffic arrgggggghhhhh!!! the money I would have saved in gas would have probably bought that amp and guitar and I would still have my bike.

dude that sucks! i feel for you

Im only 17 so i havent got into University/college yet lol. It would definitely be a few years before i can think of savin for it. I just really wanna try one. I'm worried with every amp i try that i will go home and mine will sound really bad lol (im waiting for a spider III joke :P)

Quote by angusfan16
The spider 3 is why I told the story, remember after I played it my jcm800 sounded like poo to me, think compared to a spider 3.
GAK in Brighton have a pretty wide range of items, including Gibsons. Not sure as to whether they do Mesas, but they do have friendly service and a great online shop.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
DIGITAL VILLAGE IS THE BIGGEST GIBSON DEALER IN THE UK thats a fact.

they have hundreds of thousands of them in storage. And they also deal in Mesa Boogie so win win

Coda in Luton/Stevenage also do mesa and Gibson and would probably be your best bet, sadly because mesa ask alot from shops it may be hard to find stores who do both but i definetly know Coda do both.
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs