Hey guys
Care to check out a song I made?
I'm not really sure what genre it is, but I like it.
Yeah I know there's alot of problems with it (verse's chorus and everything may sound the same and the solo doesn't suit the song) But Yeah I Like it
And i'd like if you guys could crit it for me? C4C?
thanks

oh Yeah sorry if my zip folder's messed up, still need to get the hang of those thing because i'm a bit noobish
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Last edited by padgea7x at Aug 21, 2009,
It's good but the octaves need to stay one guitar for the majority of the song. Have guitar two do some chords and the octaves harmonize those chords. Throw in some other rhythms too. Eighth notes the whole time are boring.
Quote by Phat Stud 55
It's good but the octaves need to stay one guitar for the majority of the song. Have guitar two do some chords and the octaves harmonize those chords. Throw in some other rhythms too. Eighth notes the whole time are boring.

Yeah I guess I got kinda carried away with the octaves.
Yeah eighth notes can boring the whole time, thanks

It reminded me of Bloc Party.

So its a pretty vanilla alt. song. It had some things that made it unique though. The stops before the chorus' were nice, it mixed it up a bit. One of my huge complaints is that after listening to your song I had a minor headache. There are other symbols on the kit besides a crash... haha. The G note in bar 117 is off. Well actually various parts in that interlude are a little off, but thats an easy fix.

This songs actually really good. You just need to work on the little details to make it perfect. It gives a nice somber vibe off of it. Kind of sad really. Anyways...

C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1186530
Quote by jbridge90
It reminded me of Bloc Party.

So its a pretty vanilla alt. song. It had some things that made it unique though. The stops before the chorus' were nice, it mixed it up a bit. One of my huge complaints is that after listening to your song I had a minor headache. There are other symbols on the kit besides a crash... haha. The G note in bar 117 is off. Well actually various parts in that interlude are a little off, but thats an easy fix.

This songs actually really good. You just need to work on the little details to make it perfect. It gives a nice somber vibe off of it. Kind of sad really. Anyways...

C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1186530

Thanks man,
Yeah..i know, but i'm not really used to doing drum parts for songs so
Yeah I thought there was a few off notes in there but I didn't do anything about it...silly me

Thanks And yeah i'll head to yours right now

Oh and sorry for the headache

Last edited by padgea7x at Aug 22, 2009,