We've all surely heard "Wonderwall" by Oasis enough times to realise that Noel Gallagher has never topped it but it might be good if he did. But how many of us can actually say they break down in tears at the sound of those oh so familiar opening chords? Matt Williams does and it's not because the track reminds him of an ex girlfriend. All he can think about is a pair of "lawless" buskers who played it constantly and made his life hell.

James Ryan and Andrew Stevens have been handed Asbos by District Judge Qureshi at Birmingham Magistrates Court and banned from entering parts of Moseley and playing musical instruments in public in the area. Narrowly escaping jail, they were also banned from begging anywhere in England and Wales. The pair only knew "Wonderwall" and George Michael's "Faith" and that's all they played from early evening into the small hours. However, their act became notorious for noise and over-aggressive money demands, prompting countless fights, intimidating and infuriating local residents.

"I break down every time I hear ‘Wonderwall' or the intro to ‘Faith'", explained Williams, who called police 60 times to complain after being abused by Ryan and Stevens. "They would go on until four, five or six in the morning. It was horrendous. It completely affected my life. I couldn't sleep but it had a far deeper effect where all of a sudden your home isn't a place where you could feel comfortable, safe or secure", he said. After the hearing, Ryan insisted: "The whole thing's about playing a guitar, it's a joke. Most people loved it". Local David Glover agreed, saying: "An Asbo is harsh, they should have to learn new songs." Well, two years is surely enough time to nail "Shakermaker".

Now thats something isn't it?
Whats the next step? Giving it to every person who constantly plays SCOM, SOTW or STH in a guitar store?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Well, when they're playing until 6AM it's anti-social.

So... what?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

I wonder if he actually said that quote at the bottom.. it's actually kind of funny.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by wizards?
Well it's one more person that isn't playing wonderwall so I'm happy.

I really need to get my busking permit so I can make some money next year.

you have to get a permit?
I never knew that
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by wizards?
Well it's one more person that isn't playing wonderwall so I'm happy.

This. Every year 1 guitarist at my school plays it.
love is love // return to dust
What's with all the abbreviations??

And those guys should've played in different locations.

I can't see this happening that often.
DeVillains!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.

Its not because they're busking, it's because they were being twats.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You owe me a bottle of windex and a roll of paper towels to clean my screen.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

well done good sir!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I busk, and I play Wonderwall. It's a good song, everyone knows it, and it's easy to play. I usually play it early off to warm up my voice.
Quote by godisasniper
I busk, and I play Wonderwall. It's a good song, everyone knows it, and it's easy to play. I usually play it early off to warm up my voice.

Thanks for adding a terribly pointless piece of information to a dead thread. I'm certainly sure we need to know that you play Wonderwall when you busk.
Is it bad that I thought ASBOs was some attempt to make asbergers sound friednly and cute, and started giggling?
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Do you agree with Frankie Boyle, that they should be renamed Gaybos?