A friend put this up, but, pit, I want to know what your thoughts are on it.

"ive been pondering this thought all day and i think people should put their input on this

if people see what they want to see
hear what they want to hear
and feel what they want to feel

then how effed up is the human race like really
if people wanna see such atrocities and horrors of the world
then no one can call someone else a sadistic **** because they to would also enjoy seeing horrors like the other person

and if people hear what they want to hear then what hope do people have to ever find true happiness if people hear what they want to hear such as they want to hear someone say that they hate them so they can hate also because humans as much as people would liek to disagree love to hate because it gives them purpose to cause trouble in the lives of others

and if people wanna feel what they wanna feel...well based on the other anomalies...then life doesnt seem to bright for people"

So...?
I, for one, suspect drugs.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
If I see that much text my brain freezes.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Harlot Hero
and if people hear what they want to hear then what hope do people have to ever find true happiness if people hear what they want to hear such as they want to hear someone say that they hate them so they can hate also because humans as much as people would liek to disagree love to hate because it gives them purpose to cause trouble in the lives of others

Wait, what?
I think he's just an idiot tbh.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
mmmmmm...cake....

Sorry, i didn't get past the title =/
Last edited by *bLeEdInG_hErO* at Dec 25, 2010,
Looks like just another case of pretentious wank spouting from the mouth of an idiot.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Whoa, man. Look at all the colors...I'm so trippin'...
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
Quote by Huw-Thomas
what makes him think people hear, see and feel what they want to?

My thoughts exactly

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Honestly I don't really understand what you're saying. I don't think people have the ability to 'see what they want to see' and all that other stuff you're saying.
bull****, I think.. due to the fact that he said "Like, really" I immediately discredited the post..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..