So ive gathered a list of the guitar pedals i would like to buy but i dont know where to start. So put these in order everyone!

Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah, Boss Overdrive, Boss Distortion Ds-1, a Fuzz pedal (maybe boss or zvex, open to suggestions), Boss or digitech Delay, a reverb pedal
Go to a store, try every possible pedal (preeferably better pedals than Boss) and buy the one you like best.

Also "maybe Boss or Zvex"..... The first is a slightly-above-budget pedal and the second is a super high end handmade pedal, costing about 5 times as much. You really need to know what you want before spending your money
Quote by basilbrush
Go to a store, try every possible pedal (preeferably better pedals than Boss) and buy the one you like best.

Also "maybe Boss or Zvex"..... The first is a slightly-above-budget pedal and the second is a super high end handmade pedal, costing about 5 times as much. You really need to know what you want before spending your money

yeah i understand its expensive im putting cost aside here and thinking more about the order im buying these things
what gear so you already have? that would make answering this question a lot easier.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.