Hey.
Recently, I brutally murdered my acoustic guitar and in dire need of a new one, I just love the sound and feel of an acoustic. So I turn to you guys, would any of you guys know of any good semi acoustic guitars for a price of around £150-£200? I don't want anything amazing, just something to play in my bedroom and write songs on. The chances are it won't be used for many gigs, if at all. At gigs I just my LP with a nice chorused clean. But it does have to be of a good build quality, be semi acoustic and reasonable playability, I think i'd prefer a single cut a little more, but don't restrict feedback to single cuts, I would happily buy a no cut guitar that's better than a single cut.
Thanks.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
If you mean electric hollow body, ibanez has some good art series hollow body's, also check out some epiphones, if you want it to feel more like an acoustic, you can put on thicker gauge strings.
Marshall TSL100h

Carvin Bolt
Quote by Blakeu224
If you mean electric hollow body, ibanez has some good art series hollow body's, also check out some epiphones, if you want it to feel more like an acoustic, you can put on thicker gauge strings.

A hollowbody would be nice, although I was thinking more..

(Invalid img)

(not so keen on that, but that style)

Electro-Acoustic.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Vauxite

(not so keen on that, but that style)

For shame, that's a brilliant guitar.

You'll find more help in the Acoustic forum, specifically in the 'What guitar for under $300 thread", and if you still can't find any help, make a thread.
in that price range (in the US) you're looking at;

Washburn, Alvaraz, Yamaha, maybe takamine.

stay away from thin bodied Ibanez and Fender in this range.

consider getting a good acoustic and adding a nice sound hole pickup afterwards.
you'll usually walk away with a better guitar that way.

and it's an acoustic electric.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Aug 21, 2009,