Page 1 of 2
well I was kinda bored about 5 five minutes ago so I put on my Scream robe

and played Tocatta and Fugue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmTG9wTfrzk&feature=PlayList&p=A466E6CD7E8E3F0B&index=11 on my keyboard on the church organ setting it was thundering and lightnining outside so that made it even better so pit what are some awesome things you did when bored?
Entered the Pit.

EDIT: Toccata and Fugue in D-Minor is brilliant, though not quite as effective when I play it on piano - far better on organ setting.
Gear:
ESP LTD EX-351 in gunmetal blue.
Valencia acoustic.
this is the way the world ends
not with a bang, but with a whimper
Last edited by Morphina. at Aug 21, 2009,
Yarr, when I be bored, I throw down me compass, set my eyes on the horizon and just sail into the setting sun.

That and have some fun with a good ol' wench.
Quote by rigiddigits
I wish the video would have been of you in your scream robe.

yea that would be sick.. if only i had a video camera xD
i don't like where this thread is going....
Quote by Morphina.
Entered the Pit.

EDIT: Toccata and Fugue in D-Minor is brilliant, though not quite as effective when I play it on piano - far better on organ setting.

it is especially when the first three notes are followed by lighting and thunder
Often when I'm bored I end up playing video games for multiple hours in a row, it works rather well.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
9 posts and no fap comment

whats going on gais?

FAP
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Some guy in my English made a tennis ball sized rubber band ball in isolation...
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by sketchy z
9 posts and no fap comment

whats going on gais?

Oh yeah I did that once too.
Thunder, Lightning, scary organ music........

You sir, are win.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
I timed myself putting together LEGO sets.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
I wrote a journal entry the other day.
I've only ever done it once.
i felt pretty bad ass.
Lay on the roof of a car as it was being driven very fast around my house. I had to hold on for dear life when it was turning!
I used to draw pictures of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles.

Oh, youth...

live righteously

I swear to God we're gonna get it right,
If you'd just lay your weapon down.
Quote by Angus_Junior35
Thunder, Lightning, scary organ music........

You sir, are win.

why thank you
Quote by 23dannybhoy23
Lay on the roof of a car as it was being driven very fast around my house. I had to hold on for dear life when it was turning!

im picturing that right now sounds fun
Quote by schecter ftw
I played Runescape.

I used to do that I actualy went back on recently and I was all like "wtf is this shat"
Covered my door with post its.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I drew this happy little guy at work at about 3am:
Please excuse the crappy camera phone, I promise it looks much more awesome in real lifes.

...In my opinion.
Quote by pilgrimevan
I killed a fly with a stapler.

this reminds me of the time I spaled myself in the arms and legs it actually doesn't hurt at all then I convinced my dad to do it I was like "dad if you don't staple yourself your not a man" when he was about to do it I said "make sure you don't get yourself in a vein" he put the spaler down and I was like "just kidding, just kidding" and he did it
I gotta say TS, if you actually did that you are pathetic, yet in an extremely epic way. So you win anyway.
I attempt to work out all of the world's national anthems on a banjo. So that if i'm near a banjo, and a foreign person, and the conversation goes dead I can wack out that party trick.
Quote by Benjibum2nd
I drew this happy little guy at work at about 3am:
Please excuse the crappy camera phone, I promise it looks much more awesome in real lifes.

that's really cool I like that alot
Quote by Ponyexpress
that's really cool I like that alot

thanks =]
I'll post the final version on here once ive drawn it up and scanned it properly.
Personally, I wanna know what the rest of him looks like and I wont know till I draw it.
...In my opinion.
1. I put on a really expensive suit, just to parade around the house
2. I once tried to tape my tongue to the top of my mouth, well the tape didn't stick, and I inhaled through my mouth and ended up choking on the tape, fro like 5 minutes.
Arcane Echo

Just call me Ethan
I usually stare into space and furiously Cmd-R my control panel.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Page 1 of 2