hey, im looking to buy a telecaster 52 reissue and I need a good site to order from. Ive looked at muscians friend and they don't have exactly what im looking for. I know this is really picky but i want a butterscotch color without seeing the grain of the wood. I know you get them with a solid butterscotch color so that's what im after. I've looked at other sites and im still not sure.

So, any suggestions??
Even though I hate them.
Guitar center.com
They have a little different selection as of musiciansfriend.com
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender American Standard Stratocaster Sunburst
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Randall G3 Series 75w Amplifier
and Myself
Last edited by o0oLiVEWiREo0o at Aug 21, 2009,
ebay.com
craigslist.org

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
ok thanks. anymore? And what country should i get it from if i have that option? or does that matter much?
import taxes will kill the deal if you order outside the US, musiciansfriend and guitar centre seem to be the ones everyone over there uses....i actually don`t condone buying instruments online `cos every instrument is different and needs to be played before purchasing...couriers don`t know what fragile means....
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Aug 21, 2009,
sweet waters customer service is amazing i recommend thm
Gear:
-Epiphone les paul special II
-Peavey Valveking 112
Sweetwater is great. They're selection isn't the best, but their service is excellent. If they carry a guitar you want, definitely get it from them. I've also ordered from American Musical, nothing special. I've ordered from Musicians Friend and you can actually get them to bring the price down if you call them. That's pretty nice. I wouldn''t really do Guitar Center since it's the same company as MF but with half the selection. I also know that MF and GC have great black Friday sales so you should wait till november if it's not an emergency. I saved $200 on my RG last year.
ebay's great for deals, sweetwater's awesome because you can see the guitar before you buy (usually, some they don't take pictures of) and the sales people are awesome. very helpful.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
kay so i was looking at ebay and they seem to have some really good deals. it looks trustworthy. Does year matter? theres a 1991 tele and a 2009 one. which one should i go for. both guitars are from musicans friend and are untouched so it looks good! So yeah what year you guys think?
Quote by ibanezgod1973
import taxes will kill the deal if you order outside the US, musiciansfriend and guitar centre seem to be the ones everyone over there uses....i actually don`t condone buying instruments online `cos every instrument is different and needs to be played before purchasing...couriers don`t know what fragile means....

Yes, try them out if you can. I read about Belew trying out about 50 strats until he found one he liked.
I've never seen a solid Butterscotch Blonde finish. Every time I've seen that finish it was a little bit translucent
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
yeah your right. when i look closer i can see it. But there are teles where it's much less noticable