hey guys, well me and a friend are thinkin about makin a scavenger hunt for something to do just before school starts. Its gonna be a city wide hunt with a list of things we must find. theres probably also going to be about 15 - 20 people going, so that means like 3 teams with one driver each. We need some creative ideas of random **** to look for. So any ideas would be great. I expect some half serious answers at least haha...
a used condom,a copy of pokemon blue,a banana,a copy of Rick Astley's debut album "Whenever You Need Somebody" and a Line Six Spider III amp.
an Albanian sprinting walrus = automatic win

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
they have to get a hooker to turn up at another (preferably nerdy) friends house to win the game. without this all other items are invalid
Quote by Chilli 3000
they have to get a hooker to turn up at another (preferably nerdy) friends house to win the game. without this all other items are invalid

Quote by Chilli 3000
at another (preferably nerdy) friends house to win the game.

Quote by Chilli 3000
to win the game

Quote by Chilli 3000
the game

haha guys. by the way i live in billings montana so keep that in mind. its a semi small town
Quote by sketchy z
a revolving door that says pull

Nah, tell them to "shut a revolving door, in whatever way possible," to some major building. Encourage them to use heavy objects to barricade it "shut."
A belt sander.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by elmeistro55
haha guys. by the way i live in billings montana so keep that in mind. its a semi small town

Oh. Well this will be boring.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)