Page 1 of 2
I don't know whether to laugh or be embarrassed..

I have to go for an IG (an x-ray) and take 4 pills a day...delicious pills.

Thanks a lot anxiety. Discuss having shitty non-life threatening diseases, viruses, syndroms, etc.
Brutal.

But yeah I get itchy balls all the time too.
Last edited by Pipsicles at Aug 21, 2009,
B S

seriously thought my commiserations man it is not nice. you wont be eating many spicy currys now mate.
Last edited by Serg1 at Aug 21, 2009,
Unlucky Pooey McPoopants.

I'm sorry, that sucks.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
actually, there's not too much wrong with my stool, it's the gas pain and bloating that kills. Feels like a chest burster from aliens is going to pop out of my tummy
Ewwwwwwwwww

Be sure to wipe.

live righteously

I swear to God we're gonna get it right,
If you'd just lay your weapon down.
I have arthritis. I have no idea what IBS is so I don't know if I should laugh at your misfortune or feel really bad for you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I live my life exactly the same as before I got IBS...yep it can get messy :-P but ya gotta live! try some peppermint capsuals they are really good for IBS...make your pee smell like mint too
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
Quote by Jackal58
I have arthritis. I have no idea what IBS is so I don't know if I should laugh at your misfortune or feel really bad for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irritable_bowel_syndrome
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Jackal58

Irritable Bowl Syndrome

EDIT: Damn you got it before me ^

Mein herz schlagt Schwarz Rot und Gold
Quote by Deliriumbassist
It's only embarrassing if people call it spastic colon.

I'd laugh at his misfortune if he had posted "I have a spastic colon" but since he has Irritable Bowl Syndrome I feel for him.
technicolour is this something that will pass or a condition you're stuck with for life?
(No pun intended)
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
i fully understand that, atlmetal. i had it during my high school years and good lord i hated it. i was mostly just super gassy and somehow managed to keep it all in. but once high school was over i guess i finally just relaxed and for the most part it went away. i remember i was taking pills for it which calmed me down UNTIL i started getting anxious that maybe they were just placebos lol. i'd suggest either exercising daily if you don't already or doing some kind of mental exercise like meditation to calm your nerves. now that i'm in college i don't have IBS anymore, praise the lord haha. good luck to you!
Quote by Jackal58
I'd laugh at his misfortune if he had posted "I have a spastic colon" but since he has Irritable Bowl Syndrome I feel for him.
technicolour is this something that will pass or a condition you're stuck with for life?
(No pun intended)

Don't get me wrong, I know it sucks.
Quote by Pipsicles
Brutal.

But yeah I get itchy balls all the time too.

You are not alone friend, in fact i have itched my balls three times since i started typing this.

I also have a condition where my blood gets too thick if i dont drink alcohol at least once a week.
Quote by Toker420
You are not alone friend, in fact i have itched my balls three times since i started typing this.

I also have a condition where my blood gets too thick if i dont drink alcohol at least once a week.

I want that one.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
I have a congenital coronary disease
pulmonary stenosis
i also have anxiety (i have had many irregularities from being constipated to have diareah the same day, never thought anxiety could be the cause) , and low level neuropathy
my left arm will go numb and will hurt, causing me to get anxious, then make me think im having a heart attack and then my mind will get foggy to the point i cant think

its like being high, just when you are all spaced and your heads is throbbing it turns to pain and horror, and it lasts for like 8 hours
my meds dont work very well

meh life could be worse

i feel for you and everyone else with anxiety
good luck bud
Quote by Jackal58
(No pun intended)

I actually don't know, they gave me medication to treat the symptoms...but whether or not I have to take it for the rest of my life...

Although I don't think there's a cure, as it can be related to anxiety problems?
That sucks dude, I have fairly bad Hypotension so getting up is always a risk, it also means that I find long exposure to g forces and any times of dehydration twice as bad as someone else. I almost passed out after an hour of go karting, that's how bad it is
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
not being rude but what does ibs do to you?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
like I said, for me: sometimes after I eat, I get terrible gas pain/bloating, and on some ocassions it ends in diarreah, nothing that messy (for me anyways) but it can hurt like hell. It makes eating less enjoyable..which is truly evil!
ooh sorry to hear

but i guess you can keep it under control with a diet change?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
IBS is a lifelong thing, I think. I know a few people with it. For the most part, you can just live as normal, it's just complete sh*t for a while occasionally though.
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
I'm the same as you thread starter. I feel sick sometimes. My IBS usually occurs after I've consumed alcohol which really sucks.

Woah! I'm glad that doesn't happen to me, pretty much any and all drinks are fine with me, just foods.
I have acid reflux, which sucks ass. It has caused some strictures in my esophagus, which make swallowing food difficult, which sucks ass. Sometime soon I have to get them dilated, which is painful and means I can't eat for like 24 hours, which sucks ass.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I think I have slight Tourettes

only happens if I'm sitting still and bored... so I get some stares in class sometimes... XD
Quote by slayaplaya
I think I fuck have slight dammit Tourettes

only happens fuck shit if I'm sitting still fuck and bored... so I get some stares fuck in class shit sometimes... XD

Sorry to hear that man.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Page 1 of 2