ok pit im currently involved in an epic prank war and long story shot i need to make an exploding cake.

does anyone have any suggestions that dont involve fireworks? i want it to be as safe as possible.

also ive considered dry ice bombs but they are almost too unpredictable.

i know the pit is full of derelicts who may be able to offer helpful suggestions so any advice is appreciated
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
Fire. Just fire.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
Fire. Just fire.

this could work. i could mix alcohol in with the frosting and the whole cake would go up in flames!

Quote by Explorerpro

Quote by El Hilliaro

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
Quote by roknoob1590
this could work. i could mix alcohol in with the frosting and the whole cake would go up in flames!

Yeah
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
put down a normal cake and rright when he questions if it's a prank then knock him to the ground and beat him to death....

or the fire thing would work too
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
you could kill his parents, ground them up and make a cake from the remains.

then after he eats it you can tell him.

he will start to cry and his favourite band (who you organize to be there) will see what a wimp he is and tell him never to listen to their music ever again.
Quote by The Lock
Bake it around and old airbag.

that is seriously the best idea ever!

Quote by Explorerpro

Quote by El Hilliaro

Put a claymore in it then call your friend and say "use the mine detector", but try to hide your voice.

No one uses the mine detector. Just hope he doesn't crawl over the cake.
combine the balloon idea with the fire idea.

use a semi(as in don't kill the guy)flammable gas in the balloon. Use one candle, maybe a trick candle. Get him to not blow out the candle so it will be lit when he cuts into the cake.

Maybe.....meh.
epic7734
Get some yellowcake uranium.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew
Get some yellowcake uranium.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by imdeth
Put a claymore in it then call your friend and say "use the mine detector", but try to hide your voice.

No one uses the mine detector. Just hope he doesn't crawl over the cake.

"call me deepthroat"
Quote by epic7734
combine the balloon idea with the fire idea.

use a semi(as in don't kill the guy)flammable gas in the balloon. Use one candle, maybe a trick candle. Get him to not blow out the candle so it will be lit when he cuts into the cake.

Maybe.....meh.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, thats no fun.
Utah's Token Black Guy