This is pritty old..

but yeah, I admire her though for actualy coming out about it
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by Lady Gaga
“Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. Like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big f*cking deal”

I think it's great she's so open about it.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
O_O wat
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
If she did say that, I doubt its really true, shes probably saying it to screw with people.

Edit: I'd still hit it though, if this is true it kind of explains why she's so damn perverted, shes really half a man.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Last edited by David_Bowie=GOD at Aug 21, 2009,
Now I can ride on HER disco stick.

eww..

live righteously

I swear to God we're gonna get it right,
If you'd just lay your weapon down.
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
If she did say that, I doubt its really true, shes probably saying it to screw with people.

That's what I was thinking.
Quote by bananarama_man

i dunno if this has already been posted but i was quite shocked it was true, i thought it was just stupid rumours D:

I was not shocked as I do not know of this Lady Gaga creature nor of her (or apparently his) music.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I think she's lying to cause controversy.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
HAH KNEW IT....... her piece of SH*T song had been stuck in my head for a week which really sucks when i listen to metal and prog.
Quote by EndOfDharma
HAH KNEW IT....... her piece of SH*T song had been stuck in my head for a week which really sucks when i listen to metal and prog.

No one cares what you listen to. I like Lady Gaga's music, but just because someone likes her music doesn't mean they don't listen to music like metal and prog. You don't see anyone else defending their musical tastes.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
No one cares what you listen to. I like Lady Gaga's music, but just because someone likes her music doesn't mean they don't listen to music like metal and prog. You don't see anyone else defending their musical tastes.

youre just mad cause you fapped to half a dude