If I remember rightly our very own TheShred201 was working on a tab of it but I don't know if he finished it... I think he did but you'd best ask him about it as I don't know if he'd be too keen on giving it out.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
If I remember rightly our very own TheShred201 was working on a tab of it but I don't know if he finished it... I think he did but you'd best ask him about it as I don't know if he'd be too keen on giving it out.

Hmm... you heard anything about a full tab for Sevens?
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Jimibendix
Title, can't find one anywhere

no but i know where the wonderful slippery thing tab is
Quote by Sonicxlover

Not last time I spoke to him that I remember but the guy tabs a LOT of hugely complex stuff so he might be working on it; you'd have to ask him though.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I was working on one...however I stopped for some reason and ended up just uploading the tapping part.

Perhaps I shall start working on it again...I've got the first 23 bars down. If anyone has any other bits of it perhaps we could throw a tab together?

ps. I'm pretty horrible at notating rhythm
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
Theres a full one somewhere on the guthrie govan forum. You'll find alot of guthrie tabs there, like erotic cakes, uncle slunk etc.

^^ i also started tabbing (well, notating) sevens but stopped after the tapping part because of lazyness, and i cant tab that kind of stuff yet.
Last edited by griffRG7321 at Aug 21, 2009,
uhmmm I tabbed the intro of Waves, by ear and checking how he plays it on a live concert, anyone interested in it? I think it's EXACTLY how he plays it
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
You wither, and die. I am eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Kurai.