This will be a fun game. What we'll do is each submit three notes. Once we get to forty posts i'll combine it all into a song, and then we'll all have made some music! Specify melodic or harmonic, harmonic chord is a maximum of only three notes. If you want more, ask the person after you to complete it. I'll throw in repeats every four measures. I'll start.

EEE

Who's next?
EFE
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
EFE

Play it again
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
EBA#

Best combination ever
Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by XDethxsplosionX
Okay, sounds good.

AAB

play this twice then
BCB
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
Quote by XDethxsplosionX
Then you'd have to post it twice! I'll help you out this time:

BCB

I thought I had double posted when I glanced at your name
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.

You didn't post anything to play, though.

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention, if you don't post any notes i'll just do three E's.

For my turn i'll do:

BGA