Post pics or stories of some of the dumbest Internet ads you've seen.

I saw it and
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
i thought this said dumbest AIDS

the ones which say sexy exotic women in SUNDERLAND NOW!!

anyway get adblock dude
Quote by rockingamer2
Post pics or stories of some of the dumbest Internet ads you've seen.

I saw it and

Too late!

BOOOM

But srsly, evony.
Currently My Rig Consists of:

Guitars:
Starcaster by Fender
Takamine Acoustic

Amps:
SP10
^ oh god yeah the EVONY one
it's on AnimeFreak all the time D:
the boobage is just too much :'(
Quote by flamster
Yes I AM jealous.

^ about me
the most annoying ones are the ones at the top banner of Ultimate Guitar that expand even when you dont mouse over them and they get in the way and all that crap. Yea i hate internet ads.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Quote by TrabenBassist22
the most annoying ones are the ones at the top banner of Ultimate Guitar that expand even when you dont mouse over them and they get in the way and all that crap. Yea i hate internet ads.

has anyone seen the ad where its just like a normal ad and when you go over it a big picture of some monster appears?
it scared the **** out of me when it was at the top of UG for months
Quote by flamster
Yes I AM jealous.

^ about me
I always hated the Evony ones, and the free smiley ones that shout HELLO!!!!? every few seconds, but now I have AdBlock plus, so no more adverts
The one that said "This is the scariest thing in the world, only 18 and over may view" with some weird eyes
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by Random3
Mozarella Firefox ftw

Now I want Pizza.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Eddie4President
OMG NO WAI If you know what I mean. . . you'll know.

YOU MAKE ME BLUSH

****ing smiley ad, makes me want to punt infants through a window.
i hate the smiley ones hat go OH MY GOD louder than my music playing oh and naked dudes when i went to some foreign website

Not really an internet ad, but on Adult Swim these random clips come up that have the words "Residue is evil.com" and someone says the words in some stupid voice. I go there and It's freaking Old Spice.

BTW: I had some dirty thoughts when I first saw that pic.
I hate the ones that are just like the normal "millionth viewer, you win!" ads...but they bleep every 3 seconds.
For a while I got these ads at the top of UG for some dating site, when you hovered over it would start playing this heartbeat sound...which lasted for about 3 minutes. It really pissed me off when I was listening to someone's music on their profile or something and I accidentally mouse-overed and this massive thumping started drowning out the music.
🙈 🙉 🙊