Well, just brought home a Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR in the Black Cherry color.

Absolutely awesome. I played one at GC and liked it, then they had a new one, still in the box, in the back. I liked the wood grain a little better on the one out of the box. The set-up was right on. FR was level, strings were low and no buzz even on the highest frets.

Just a beautiful piece. Emg 81 and 89's. What great feedback and sustain, and pretty quiet.

Neck is thin and fast (I'm used to a Gibson 58 RI Les Paul with a baseball bat for a neck).

I appreciated the imput from everyone the other day.
Pics please

and HNGD, Schecters are quality man...
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Thats great for you. If you don't have pictures than I really don't think I should care.

Time is wasting for our caring levels.
Agreed, Schecters are the way Had my S1 Elite for a year and a half now and still love it and would recommend them to anyone for the price. Glad you like yours too.
pics or it didnt happen

EDIT: i will give you this if you post pics.......
Save Gibson

^Do it, if you want Gibson to stop with the poor QC and terrible new guitars...
I've played so many of the Hellraisers and Omens. I love the Hellraiser C-1 FR, but because of the actives in it, I might have to pickup a C-1 Classic... SOB, GASing more...
Price was $ 899. Does not come with a case. WTF! Why wouldn't it come with a case.

I'll try to borrow a camera to get some pics. I can't buy a camera because I am now broke!
Quote by Firebirdz
Pics or it's a Devries Custom.

you stole the words out of my head, thank you sir.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"