Hey guys i need to get rid of some of my gear so I can get a Dual Rectifier that i've been eyeing for a while.

Peavey 6505 combo:
Not even a year old. Bought it brand new from a local shop. It has Ruby Power Tubes and JJ pre-amp tubes. Everything else is pretty standard about it. Comes with Footswitch $675 plus shipping.

B-52 AT-212
This amp is pretty sweet. I just got worked over by a certified b-52 tech. New tubes and everything. It comes with the footswitch also. $475 plus shipping

Gibson Flying V:
The real one not the faded model. It was made in 95 i believe. I replaced the bridge pickup with a Dimarzio X2N and left the stock neck pickup in there. It is Black and White. This comes with a Gibson soft case. $675 plus shipping.

If you want pics of any of these items please PM me with your email. I am located in Arkansas btw. I will trade any or all of these items for a Mesa Dual/Triple Recitifer.
God...If only I had $1300 I'd get the combo and Flying V good luck selling them though man
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by xnatex
would you consider trading the Flying V for an SG?

Dont need any other guitars.... Thanks though.
Quote by JAHellraiser
God...If only I had $1300 I'd get the combo and Flying V good luck selling them though man

Thanks man. Im tryin hard. I figure someone would want some good gear around here.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
Thanks man. Im tryin hard. I figure someone would want some good gear around here.

Sometimes it's real hard to get these kids to buy stuff that isn't cheap.

Good luck with the sale! I love Vs myself but I'm sort of out of playing metal right now.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by SloppyJoseph

I'm sure there's someone who has enough money that would want it
how come your selling the V for $600+ though? You could probably get another $400 easily on it
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
can I have some pictures of the V?
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Vox AD100VTH for the B-52?
Tons of good deals on Harmony Central and Sevenstring.org.