Am I the only one that frequently does this? For example, I'll finish a cup of yogurt, and i'll go put the empty yogurt cup in the sink and throw the spoon in the trash. Obviously, I quickly realize my mistake, but I do it quite often. Am I the only one? Or are there other retards like me in this world?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Am I the only one that frequently does this? For example, I'll finish a cup of yogurt, and i'll go put the empty yogurt cup in the sink and throw the spoon in the trash. Obviously, I quickly realize my mistake, but I do it quite often. Am I the only one? Or are there other retards like me in this world?
I do it all the time. Milk in food cupboard. Keys in fridge. Dirty socks in toilet. Poop in laundry basket.
yeah sometimes it happens
I wanted to pay with a pick once not with euros
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by rigiddigits
I do it all the time. Milk in food cupboard. Keys in fridge. Dirty socks in toilet. Poop in laundry basket.

Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by StewieSwan

i do the same sort of things fairly often.

but I NEVER correct my mistake. i am yahweh. @_@
Wouldn't that be like a form of dyslexia? I dunno. I don't do that though.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
I nearly had socks in the bin and an empty pot noodle in the washing machine, but i realised and stopped myself.
Yea. Holding a fork with mushed up catfood in one hand and a popsicle in the other. E-hi5 for someone who figures out what happened
Gear:

Line 6 Variax 300 (electric)
Jay Turser acoustic
A soon to be Jackson Demmelition King V

Bugera 6260-212
Vox AD30VT (for sale)
I've lost many spoons in the trash for the exact same reasons as TS
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
I was tired last night and after pouring myself a glass of cranberry juice and drinking it, I placed the jar of juice in the cupboard and the cup back in the fridge. When I woke up and went to go get some juice this morning, I was rather confused.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by hyroglyph!c
Wouldn't that be like a form of dyslexia?

Not at all. Dyslexia is language-specific.

And yes, I come very close to doing this at least once a week.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Nearly put my cup of tea in the fridge. That was an odd moment.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I've caught myself putting milk in the cupboard and cereal in the fridge a few times
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Someone post that "Sell the pizza, drive the girl, F the bike." picture...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Anything I do before 9 AM is usually wrong. Emptying my cereal bowl/throwing applecores into the laundry basket, Filling a glass with milk, while holding my cereal bowl under the tap. Putting soap onto my hands and rubbing it into my hair. Etc.
🙈 🙉 🙊
i thought i was the only one...
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
Quote by entity0009
Putting soap onto my hands and rubbing it into my hair. Etc.

One time I accidentally put Axe Snake skin in my hair, that was annoying....

For everyone that doesn't know Axe Snake Skin is a Body wash that has little solid soap things in it to scrub of dead skin or something...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
I've gone to look for a glass for water in my refrigerator. Oh, and has anyone ever gone downstairs, opened the fridge, and for some reason forgotten what it was you were looking for? Lol. They say short-term memory only last twenty seconds but ffs.
Quote by biga29
Someone post that "Sell the pizza, drive the girl, F the bike." picture...

So it shall be
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Ah, yes, Out of all 4Chans crap, I don't know why that ones captured my heart...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
I come close to doing stuff like that all the time, but I rarely follow through with it. I generally catch myself before I do it.

once when I was at my drummer's house I got a cigarette out of the pack, put it in my mouth, then I got another cigarette out of the pack and tried to light my cigarette with a cigarette (my thumb did the motion of striking a lighter). of course everybody saw me, so I couldn't act like it didn't happen

earlier today I was pouring a glass of coke when I realized I didn't put the ice in the glass first and had to drop the ice in slowly so it wouldn't splash

and I've occasionally put trash in the sink and silverware in the garbage.
Yeah I've done stuff like this all the time. Left juice sitting on the counter, put cereal in the fridge. My mom always asks me if I was drunk when I did it.
Quote by RobinTrower12
Yeah I've done stuff like this all the time. Left juice sitting on the counter, put cereal in the fridge. My mom always asks me if I was drunk when I did it.

I don't know why moms always chalk it up to being drunk. I left my key in the door on accident one night because I had a phone call while I was going inside and it was important, and she asked me "how drunk were you last night, you left your key in the door"

I was just like 0.o
I used to do this, but I haven't in a very long time.... It was always during mornings, where I hadn't slept much, I'd sometimes get up and pour milk and cereal into a glass and try to drink it, then realize I'm an idiot, put it down and walk away in shame.

Once I tried to put hair gel on my tooth brush, luckily I realized what I was doing just before I squeezed it out of the bottle onto the brush.
Yeah, I've put clean clothes in the laundry basket and dirty clothes in my closet, put food in cups and drinks in bowls, alot of stupid stuff.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

I do it sometimes, I always go to put milk where the cereal should be & cereal where the milk should be...
Actually, most the time it's mainly putting the milk in various wrong places...
Yea, I do this VERY often.. I also go to the fridge to get something, or the cupboard, and forget what I needed, and I also tend to forget what I was about to type.
Once I buried the shovel and put the body in my shed. That sure was embarrassing.
Goodness gracious me!
you know how most people shit in the toilet and wash their hands in the sink,

...well
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
Yea, I put orange juice on my cereal once instead of in the glass next to it.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau