Some kid at school is sellin a 16gb Ipod touch with case, usb, headphones, all that jazz for $175. It's jailbroken, and it's in good condition. The thing is, he won't go any lower than $175. Is it worth the money? I checked my local craigslist and lowest i could find is $150, but not in the best condition and doesn't come with everything.
Well if you can't find a better deal online, chances are it is a good deal. Make sure everything is working before buying it...
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by sXe170
Some kid at school is selling a 16gb Ipod touch with case, usb, headphones, all that jazz for $175. It's jailbroken, and it's in good condition. The thing is, he won't go any lower than $175. Is it worth the money? I checked my local craigslist and lowest i could find is $150, but not in the best condition and doesn't come with everything.

I'm confused, when did the ipod get arrested?
The greatest irony you will face is the fact that we wake up to live in a nightmare
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL
well played sir, well played
If Canadia wasn't a real place then where would Canadians come from?

T_T
Quote by divinorum69
The day homebrew came out

when was homebrew in the closet?
The greatest irony you will face is the fact that we wake up to live in a nightmare
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL

T_T
Quote by divinorum69
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning

we didn't start the fire

so says my lawyer
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL

T_T