• Big Muff Pi
• Boss BF-3
• Boss TR-2
• Ibanez Jemini distortion
• Boss RC-20XL

Not sure about reverb or wah/volume
Epiphone SG-400 w/ rocktek starter amp
Boss DS-1
the ibanez weeping demon, vox wah wah and generally the hifher end dunlop crybaby are good wah wah pedals and are worth a look at
cool, thanks...i also need overdrive and anything else you people can suggest
Boss DS-1
there are tons of good reverbs, but if you're looking for psa-120 style powered pedals then i go toward malleko(spring chicken or something?) and dr. scientist(RRR). i own a tc electronic nova reverb, it's awesome, but the power supply is 'special' and i want away from the wall wart.

i recommend the ernie ball wah, it's specs are sweet. i run a dunlop crybaby wah i bought in high school and mainly use it for sentimental value. RMC makes good recreations of old picture wahs evidently, also have some other good models. RMC seems like very high quality for a wah.

i use an addrock NSOY(not so ol' yeller) 2 channel overdrive pedal. if you can find one, then get it. if not, then i know people love the analog man moded boss od pedal. of course the ever popular fulltone ocd is always there.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Which vox amp are you buying? I hope not a valvetronix...
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Do you already have the money for all that stuff? This is just a suggestion, but I'd personally put all that money (if you already have enough saved up) and put it towards better amp and a few key pedals, like wah, OD and delay. Just my personal opinion.

Also, what kind of music are you playing?

Otherwise...

Best wah I've tried is the BYOC wah. Very adjustable, you can go from a subtle sweep with less intensity all the way up to a near talk box like sound. Listen to the clips of mine in my profile, extremely vocal and very intense. Great for lead playing, works great with an overdriven amp. I didn't really like it's sound with distortion pedals (modded DS1, GT500), but it sounds great with an OD after it hitting an overdriven amp harder.

Played it side by side with an Ernie ball and the EB is much more subtle, much less intense. The fulltone wah isn't bad, but a bit overpriced IMO. Going off of sound clips the budda budwah sounds awesome, I would've gotten one had I not loved my BYOC so much. RMC makes good wahs, but I haven't been able to try one. The one with the customizable sweep seems like it would be insanely awesome to play with.

Best OD I've had is the fulltone fulldrive 2. It's pretty good TS clone, though I did get tired of it after awhile. It's worth a play. Building a modded TS808 is pretty easy and can be a cheap way to get a high end overdrive. Just the mods to remove the mid hump and increase bass response go a long way to making the simple 808 a very nice sounding pedal.

If you're just looking for more gain, modding your DS1 can go a long way towards making it a fairly transparent overdrive/distortion type unit. Would also save you from needing the Jemini. The MI Audio Crunch Box is a nice marshally distortion unit that be set up to work like an overdrive at lower settings. By far the best dirt box I've tried.

For a trem I suggest building the EA Tremolo clone from GGG. Super easy build and a very nice sounding pedal. I could sell you mine if you want, you'd just need to get some knobs for it.

Good luck with your hunt
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Last edited by Kevin Saale at Aug 21, 2009,
Quote by Schneiderman
Which vox amp are you buying? I hope not a valvetronix...

one of those 5-15 watt valve ones or a fender blues Jr.
Boss DS-1
Quote by Kevin Saale
Do you already have the money for all that stuff? This is just a suggestion, but I'd personally put all that money (if you already have enough saved up) and put it towards better amp and a few key pedals, like wah, OD and delay. Just my personal opinion.

Also, what kind of music are you playing?

Otherwise...

Best wah I've tried is the BYOC wah. Very adjustable, you can go from a subtle sweep with less intensity all the way up to a near talk box like sound. Listen to the clips of mine in my profile, extremely vocal and very intense. Great for lead playing, works great with an overdriven amp. I didn't really like it's sound with distortion pedals (modded DS1, GT500), but it sounds great with an OD after it hitting an overdriven amp harder.

Played it side by side with an Ernie ball and the EB is much more subtle, much less intense. The fulltone wah isn't bad, but a bit overpriced IMO. Going off of sound clips the budda budwah sounds awesome, I would've gotten one had I not loved my BYOC so much. RMC makes good wahs, but I haven't been able to try one. The one with the customizable sweep seems like it would be insanely awesome to play with.

Best OD I've had is the fulltone fulldrive 2. It's pretty good TS clone, though I did get tired of it after awhile. It's worth a play. Building a modded TS808 is pretty easy and can be a cheap way to get a high end overdrive. Just the mods to remove the mid hump and increase bass response go a long way to making the simple 808 a very nice sounding pedal.

If you're just looking for more gain, modding your DS1 can go a long way towards making it a fairly transparent overdrive/distortion type unit. Would also save you from needing the Jemini. The MI Audio Crunch Box is a nice marshally distortion unit that be set up to work like an overdrive at lower settings. By far the best dirt box I've tried.

For a trem I suggest building the EA Tremolo clone from GGG. Super easy build and a very nice sounding pedal. I could sell you mine if you want, you'd just need to get some knobs for it.

Good luck with your hunt

i am currently playing indie, alternative, psychadelic

main influences are bloc party, sonic youth,Queens of the stone age and mutemath
Boss DS-1
Quote by mmolteratx
What's your budget and style?

budget = none at the moment, as soon as i have a job i'll start saving...and style as said before is indie experimental, alternative, psychedelic and even a bit of indie pop/dance
Boss DS-1
i also really really want a Kaos Pad to run through the loop station
Boss DS-1
now of course which delay...Damage Control Timeline or TC Electronics ND-1 or another one alltogether?
Boss DS-1