Poll: Do you like Claymore Holocaust
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like Claymore Holocaust
Yes
3 33%
No
1 11%
I don't know them (go get them then, you!)
5 56%
Voters: 9.
Page 1 of 2
I really like this band, they're good black/thrash/grind war stuff (i'm trying to not use 'blacknoize' to describe them, but it works pretty well). So what do you guys think of them? My favorite album by them is probably Blackened Pain.
A link would be good, though for now let's just imagine what a claymore holocaust would actually be like.

They'd need an awful lot of claymores.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
the band which you speak of does not seem to exist. No results on google, metallum, myspace, nothin
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
^Yes. Is there a link or anything?
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by XDethxsplosionX
I don't have one. Just a demotape that someone sent me. Should i try and upload it?

Hmm, you said demotape.

Quote by XDethxsplosionX
I really like this band, they're good black/thrash/grind war stuff (i'm trying to not use 'blacknoize' to describe them, but it works pretty well). So what do you guys think of them? My favorite album by them is probably Blackened Pain.

I see album, right hiayah.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Is this guy a troll? I don't get it...
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
Wow, the top result for this band on google was...this thread, seems they're so underground they're in your head.
Fake band is fake. And they have a terrible name.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
So they're just a band that you're friends with, or something of the like?
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
Besides the previously-mentioned hilarious imagery the band name conjures, this thread lacks so much salt, it might as well not exist!
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
I'm with the rest of the guys. As of right now, this band doesn't exist. If you can prove its existence, that'd be great. In the mean time, someone on here should start a black/war/thrash band and call it Claymore Holocaust, then they should record a song and post it on here, just for t3h lulz.
Quote by metallifan3091
I'm with the rest of the guys. As of right now, this band doesn't exist. If you can prove its existence, that'd be great. In the mean time, someone on here should start a black/war/thrash band and call it Claymore Holocaust, then they should record a song and post it on here, just for t3h lulz.

Why can't you do it?
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by dead-fish
Besides the previously-mentioned hilarious imagery the band name conjures, this thread lacks so much salt, it might as well not exist!

?

Quote by metallifan3091

I just did/will, stick that in your pipe, dickhole!

Quote by HeavyMetalMan28
Blackened Pain is a pretty terrible album name...

Nah.

And here's the link:

http://www.myspace.com/claymoreholocaust

The second picture has the guitarist in it, he's the one without any hair. He's also my friend, but he moved away a while ago. Look for him and tell me what you think!
Quote by XDethxsplosionX

And here's the link:

http://www.myspace.com/claymoreholocaust

The second picture has the guitarist in it, he's the one without any hair. He's also my friend, but he moved away a while ago. Look for him and tell me what you think!

Would be awesome if it was a valid myspace.

Also, if the band existed. If you have a physical copy of their demotape (r album, as you said), upload it all here:

http://metal-archives.com/

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
To the left is a little searchbar thing, above that, you'll find "Add a Band"

The rest is self-explanitory.

Quote by eggsandham2

Fake band is still fake.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Maybe repeat what you did before?
Quote by severed-metal

Best band name ever.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
the computer broke and it exited, and now itsays it's in the que, but i can't fix it and it wasn't done and now it won't be accepted! help!
Put it on your UG profile.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by XDethxsplosionX
put what? metal archives?

Yup.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by XDethxsplosionX
Oh, okay. i just need to put it on my computer, then.

I thought you're computer was broken.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by XDethxsplosionX
the computer broke and it exited, and now itsays it's in the que, but i can't fix it and it wasn't done and now it won't be accepted! help!

Right there maybe?
Quote by severed-metal

Page 1 of 2