Poll: Would you purchase this product if it hits the market?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you purchase this product if it hits the market?
HELL YES! I need to smell my best especially after playing a show.
21 36%
Hell no! I dont have a nutsack
38 64%
Voters: 59.
Self promoting an unfunny video is lame.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Who says i want to get rid of them. "By the way, I should tell you that I haven’t had a chance to shower while making my way up here, my balls are extra vinegary."
Gibson SG Diablo . Fender Cali Series Strat . Modded Epi Firebird . Seagull 25th Anniv. CW
Korg Pitchblack > Vox V847 >
Big Muff π TW >
Boss OC-3 > Memory Boy
Vox AD50VT
uhh, I don't need it
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.

One lonely comment.

EDIT: Oh poo. Size.
It says: "I definitely need some of that! I'm going to call right now! My nuts smell like ****!"
...In my opinion.
Last edited by Benjibum2nd at Aug 21, 2009,
I can't say I would buy that. Also, I bet girls would absolutely love to lick a guy's balls and get that great deodorant taste in their mouth.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well, unless you're playing guitar by thrashing your dick around the strings I see no application of guitar technique to sex.

My band, Two Days In February
I doubt anyone has it that bad unless they naturally sweat a lot and fap constantly

Nevermind, forgot I was on the pit
Quote by ASITHOS
I can't say I would buy that. Also, I bet girls would absolutely love to lick a guy's balls and get that great deodorant taste in their mouth.

Because they would prefer the salty putrid sweat?
I voted yes because if I didn't, I would be saying that I didn't have a nutsack.
ಠ_ಠ

Notice how I have not quoted anyone, you could be the first! Make me lol!

198th person with a llama in a sig!

I unfortunately witnessed The Night of The Pear II
Quote by jimmy_neutron
Because they would prefer the salty putrid sweat?

I don't have the sweat problem, but well played sir.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well, unless you're playing guitar by thrashing your dick around the strings I see no application of guitar technique to sex.

My band, Two Days In February
I don't have sweaty balls but my balls do have a distinctive scent. I wonder if all balls smell the same or if they're all different but alas, theres no non-gay and not-have-to-put-my-face-on-someones-ballsack way to find out.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Lame video is lame.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I actually lol'd for some reason.

Can't say I'd buy it though, my balls don't usually get sweaty.