Ok so i've noticed, and i'm sure u have, but there are a ton of question like "what amp for $300"? Is a Spider III Valve any good? I might do this this weekend, kinda busy right now (football) but i would propose a thread that has a list of amps with some pro's and con's and which musical genre they are good for within some price ranges, this could cut back back on the what amp threads? Quite a bit i believe.

Btw i dont know which section this goes in so i put it here since this is the sectoin of the forum i think should happen, i would do this all myself but i haven't played too many amps so i'm probably not the best for this
Gear
Guitars
- Ibanez GRX20
- Austin SG
- Alveraz Artist Acoustic Electric
Amps
- Kustom 15W
- Peavey Vypyr 75W
- Monitor speaker!
Effects
- Behringer V-Amp Multi-effects
- Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
- Tubescreamer
- Sampera I
Quote by SlashYourFug

Yes and no, that thread is great, but i was thinking a more direct approach like this

SS Amp $200-$350
- Peavey Vypyr 75 watt - $300 - Very versatile, great for rock blues and most genres, etc.
- Etc.
Gear
Guitars
- Ibanez GRX20
- Austin SG
Amps
- Kustom 15W
- Peavey Vypyr 75W
- Monitor speaker!
Effects
- Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
- Tubescreamer
- Sampera I
Quote by sbinlb
there is a review section on this site you know

yeah i know, my point is, is that i see the same questions again and again and again, maybe if u posted links to the reviews and stuff and just nvm...
Gear
Guitars
- Ibanez GRX20
- Austin SG
Amps
- Kustom 15W
- Peavey Vypyr 75W
- Monitor speaker!
Effects
- Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
- Tubescreamer
- Sampera I
Quote by Pennderinn
Ok so i've noticed, and i'm sure u have, but there are a ton of question like "what amp for $300"? Is a Spider III Valve any good? I might do this this weekend, kinda busy right now (football) but i would propose a thread that has a list of amps with some pro's and con's and which musical genre they are good for within some price ranges, this could cut back back on the what amp threads? Quite a bit i believe.

Btw i dont know which section this goes in so i put it here since this is the sectoin of the forum i think should happen, i would do this all myself but i haven't played too many amps so i'm probably not the best for this

Read the stickies.

Maybe buy a nice dress too.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
even if there was a thread like you're suggesting it wouldn't stop people from making the same thread over and over.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
yeah ok, can someone close this thread? No more need for discusion
Gear
Guitars
- Ibanez GRX20
- Austin SG
Amps
- Kustom 15W
- Peavey Vypyr 75W
- Monitor speaker!
Effects
- Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
- Tubescreamer
- Sampera I
you can delete it yourself, just delete post #1.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.