I have considered taking these classes online through Aventa Learning, but I had a few questions that I thought I might get answered by you guys. So basically, if anyone of you HAVE taken one of these, was it beneficial in any ways? aka worth it?

I will take one Semester One, the other Semester Two. Should I take either one first? Or does it really not matter?

Thanks <3
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
I took AP Macroeconomics last year, my junior year in high school. I found the teacher to be mediocre, but the book itself was actually really informing. Additionally, With the AP macro exam, I had the option of taking the AP Micro exam for free. Needless to say, I got a 3 out of 5 on the Macro, and a 1 out of 5 on the Micro.

Overall, I'd say I learned a lot, but the course itself is very basic. Do you already know about economics?
Quote by Seney
I took AP Macroeconomics last year, my junior year in high school. I found the teacher to be mediocre, but the book itself was actually really informing. Additionally, With the AP macro exam, I had the option of taking the AP Micro exam for free. Needless to say, I got a 3 out of 5 on the Macro, and a 1 out of 5 on the Micro.

Overall, I'd say I learned a lot, but the course itself is very basic. Do you already know about economics?

Other than what my friend who took it, not really. Which is mostly the reason I want to take it.

My choice is basically to take art, or these two. Chemical Engineering needs neither, but why not, eh?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
i took them, they were pretty interesting and a good majority of the information is relevant to your life. they weren't very difficult at all either because you've been using the basic concepts for years.

My mind is going. I can feel it.