What type of music does the flying v best suit for?
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany

Epiphone Les Paul Goldtop with Seymour Duncan Alnico II's

Seagull 25th anniversary Mahogany Edition

Crate GT65

Digitech Metal Master

Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
teh brootalz!
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Doesn't really matter It can do what ever you want. It should depend on the pickups and amps and other stuff but most metal people will use a V. Not all tought
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
ummmmmm... thats a body style man. im not sure what you mean. no body shape is going to lend itself to anything its just the shape of the guitar little buddy. and even at that there are a million V style guitars. but to anwser your question its best for any music written by a band or guy whose name starts with a V. id like to hope that helps but im pretty sure jesus christ himself might not be able to...
It can be used for whatever really it just seems to be mainly used for metal. I have a flying v and i use it for whatever i feel like playing. And for the comment above me: you know what hes asking, there's no reason to be a dick about it. I'm sure he made the connection that flying v had to do with the v shape in the body, but just cause he asks a question doesn't mean you gotta trash him for not knowing something. Grow up a little. It's the point of the forums. And a flying v is a specific v guitar, so saying that his question wasn't worded well enough in that sense is just foolish on your part.
i have a faded gibson V, and i can use it for just about anything. try it out at a music store, its pretty fun
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Randy Rhoads
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Any guitar works for anything
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by no.mop
Any guitar works for anything

try playing thrash metal on an acoustic
if satan lived in heaven, he'd be me
Quote by electric wizard

Its possible- I find Tornado of Souls translates well!
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
Quote by electric wizard

Or try playing drop-tuned technical death metal on a £60 Cash Converters acoustic. I read somewhere the guy from Gutworm does that when he's at home.
Quote by whencowsfart101
Or try playing drop-tuned technical death metal on a £60 Cash Converters acoustic. I read somewhere the guy from Gutworm does that when he's at home.

If thats true, then that is ****ing epic.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate