Dude your music is amazing. I'm huge into acoustic rock since I'm a singer-songwriter myself. I'm nowhere near as good as you in my opinion, though. Perhaps someday. ^_^

For once I'm glad to not have to give any pointers on improvement. Sound quality is great and I really can't wait to hear more. I also added your page and downloaded your EP. Keep up the good music, man.

-RJ
Aesthetica
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Ibanez TB100H
Peavey 5150 4x12 Cabinet
MXR M-108 10-Band Graphic EQ
Hardwire TL-2 Metal Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor

My band, Rest Your Case:
facebook.com/restyourcase
Ahh man that means so much to me
Ill check out your stuff if the page you added me from is a musicone!
I've been here since '04.

Wow great intro on Steady Your Breathing. seriously great guitar playing man. very smooth voice as well, very fitting for the style. Seriously, it bugs me to see people like Secondhand Serenade so glorified when stuff like this is so much better. i will definitely be downloading the EP and telling my friends

Crit My band? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1186499

or just any of the songs on my profile i guess up to you bro (just leave a comment)
thanks bro
-a very jealous guitarist
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Quote by MattsRichardson
Wow great intro on Steady Your Breathing. seriously great guitar playing man. very smooth voice as well, very fitting for the style. Seriously, it bugs me to see people like Secondhand Serenade so glorified when stuff like this is so much better. i will definitely be downloading the EP and telling my friends

Crit My band? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1186499

or just any of the songs on my profile i guess up to you bro (just leave a comment)
thanks bro
-a very jealous guitarist

Will do man, Im getting straight round to it

And I know what you mean about the secondhand serenade auotune emo demographic sorta thing... but I guess he's just worked hard and has got where he is! Either that or caught a break anyway :p
I've been here since '04.

Its quite like radio music, i think you've got a good voice, but you put too much into it, i think you need to be a little more laid back. The guitar playing/songwriting was very good though.

i don't listen to too much stuff like this but i found it relaxing and i enjoyed the listen!

Keep it up.

p.s you can crit me if you like muha