I am looking to buy this Squier Vintage Modified Strat in cherry sunburst for $350.00 the model number is 030-1200-530. Also for my new amp i was looking at a line 6 Spider II 212 for $189.99 if anbody could giv me their opinion before i go spend all my hard earned money on this if they think it is worth it. Thanks ahead
I've herd good things about the VM strats from a couple other users

as for the amp, it's usually suggested around these parts to stay away from line 6 spiders, the spider II's aren't as bad as the spider III's from what i hear though

what is your amp budget and what are you looking for in an amp?
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
my budget is under 200 for the amp unless i dont get a new guitar then it would be 300- 350 (so i could save some money)
The guitar I hear is really good.
But the amp, around that price range, look into things like the VOX AD series and the Peavey Vypyr series.
But I'd put a bit more money onto the amp and go for a similar (or the same but used) guitar, and get something like a used valve amp (like a Peavey Valveking or Marshall DSL401 depending on how good a bargain you get.) or maybe a higher end solid state practice amp.
you should look at a peavey vypyr rather than a spider
My Gear
+ Fender telecaster custom 72
+ Blackstar HT-40

+ Fender squier strat sunburst 1980's
+ Peavey vypyr 15
+ Jim Dunlop Crybaby

"The Smell of Win" Rob Chappers.
ive heard good about line 6's and my friends who play have them and their AWESOME it is a 100 watt for 190.00 which is cheep
We cant tell you what sounds good to you, but most of UG thinks spiders are horrible and I agree.
I'd recommend a vypyr or Roland cube
Quote by lewisw
you should look at a peavey vypyr rather than a spider

That or a Roland Cube!
Epiphone G-400
Roland Cube 30X
Get a roland cube as stated above, if u do tht u get abit of money left over and if u go into a shop and ask for them u can usually get a good deal.

Try to push ur option up to a classic vibe squier as they rival a MiM alot of the time
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs