title says it all, im trying to find this song, but all i can remember about it is the video,
it was set in a carpark of some 7/11 convenience like store and people were getting freaky in the cars and the cars would light up and glow and ****
thanks for any help guys
Quote by sonsie
can you imagine a TV show called 'UG FTW'? itd be like punk'd bt with horny 14 year olds, and it would be an excuse for rape, drugs, pedophiles, sticking it in the pooper etc
inb4 fiddy cent
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
nah it wasnt a hip hop/rap song, it was like a pop punk/rock song
Quote by sonsie
can you imagine a TV show called 'UG FTW'? itd be like punk'd bt with horny 14 year olds, and it would be an excuse for rape, drugs, pedophiles, sticking it in the pooper etc
wasnt acoustic, but not heavy it was more of a poppier punk rock song
Quote by sonsie
Was it Defy You from the Offspring?
Favorite bands at the moment:
1. Tool
2. Porcupine Tree
3. Between the Buried and Me
4. Queens of the Stone Age
5. Soundgarden
6. Pearl Jam
7. Buckethead
8. Green Day
nope wasnt defy you offspring, i dont think the band was ever seen playing in the video
Quote by sonsie
dont think it was a chumbawumba song, i think it came out around 03/04
Quote by sonsie
Remember any of the lyrics?
Quote by synpet713192
Blasphemy. The drummer is to be ignored, and the singer is to be leered at. How can you do both to one person simultaneously?
Quote by DardoBoy
Sounds kinda like the movie Pleasantville, starring Peter Parker.

Starring Toby Mcguire... awesome attempt
Hot action cop fever for the flava. Man I watch to much YouTube. It's the offical video if you can find it.
Schecter Black Cherry HELLRAISER!

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Starring Toby Mcguire... awesome attempt

And Tobey Mcguire played peter parker in spiderman. It as a joke. A bad one, but a joke nonetheless so
got the green glow under my car
I got the boom boom system you can hear real far!!!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5243659894090267796

I could CRUSH Mark MaGraph at music Jeopardy.... to bad I only know stupid worthless music crap.
Schecter Black Cherry HELLRAISER!

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
Last edited by Agent5556 at Aug 21, 2009,
Quote by DardoBoy
And Tobey Mcguire played peter parker in spiderman. It as a joke. A bad one, but a joke nonetheless so

I know...
yeah its hot action cop-fever for flava
thanks agent5556
Quote by sonsie