Well i've tried skullcandy's and because I listen to my music full blast for about 8 hours straight I blew them in about a month. I hate Ipod earphones, they fall to bits. Im just wondering if there are any good earphones I could buy which have good sound quality and can handle the high volumes. I dont exactly want headphones, because im going to be using them for school and my school is gay for stuff like that. My budget is 30 quid (pounds).
dont play your music full blast. it's not cool. just extremely annoying.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by Demon Wolf
I got a similar thing from playing too much Pokemon.

Magikarpal tunnel.
Quote by slipmaggot93
dont play your music full blast. it's not cool. just extremely annoying.

To other people maybe, and if anybody has a problem they can always ask me to turn it down.
Let me guess. You're one of those people who think they listen to the most extreme and most kvlt metal ever don't you? And because of this you feel you have to blast it through your earphones and make sure everyone around you can hear how brutal it is right? Yeah? Well no one cares. Get some good headphones that sound well at a suitable level and stop trying to impress others with your music.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Let me guess. You're one of those people who think they listen to the most extreme and most kvlt metal ever don't you? And because of this you feel you have to blast it through your earphones and make sure everyone around you can hear how brutal it is right? Yeah? Well no one cares. Get some good headphones that sound well at a suitable level and stop trying to impress others with your music.

I have nothing to add after this...
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

But if nobody else hears what he's listening to, that defeats the point of him listening to ultra-kvlt tr00 metal!
I like high volumes just because of the way it sounds it's kind of immature to assume that just because someone listens to music at high volumes they're trying to show everyone else how cool they are if I have my volume turned up on the bus it's because people are loud, obnoxious, and all I want to hear is my music.
Quote by Ponyexpress
I like high volumes just because of the way it sounds it's kind of immature to assume that just because someone listens to music at high volumes they're trying to show everyone else how cool they are if I have my volume turned up on the bus it's because people are loud, obnoxious, and all I want to hear is my music.

Just get some noise-canceling headphones and you've solved your problem.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Ponyexpress
ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh how much are those

Too much for you if you "don't have money"
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

This.

And +1

AND /thread.

You may be the first person to do all three of those things in one post.
Quote by lordofthefood1
Too much for you if you "don't have money"

well maybe I will some day why can't people just ****ing answer questions when their asked them why do they always have to do some bull**** like that why can't people just give straight answers
/rant
Quote by Aguamento
This.

And +1

AND /thread.

You may be the first person to do all three of those things in one post.

No, not "/thread". You cannot hear 'Beats' from the outside, only the inside. They are meant for rap music. If you can contain the high bass, you can for sure contain anything else with these damn headphones. Yeah, that kind of bass that shakes your house when they drive by, you feel it on your face when you wear 'Beats'.
Now say his name.....
I listen to music loud..
Because I like it loud.

I actually hate with a passion when people can hear my music!
Which is why I only blast when I'm alone.
Which is why you need Beats by Dre! They are machines. I think all people who listen to loud music in public should be forced to wear them. They're seriously that good.
Now say his name.....
Quote by InvaderTSN
Which model do you have? The in-ear or headphones?

Who, what, where?

The ones that cup completely around your ears are always the best. the little "buds" things are crap and are only "loud" because of the fact that they are inside your ear, literally, and so close to your eardrum (which is very unhealthy). Also, the bigger ones that completely cup your ears have bigger speakers, which means more bass-mid response, which generally means better sounding music (to me, at least). The little ones are all highs, which is not good because you rely on volume to make things sound full.

you want THESE
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8913606&st=beats+by+dre&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1214611180610

not these
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9230888&st=beats+by+dre&lp=2&type=product&cp=1&id=1218063830616
Now say his name.....
Last edited by lordofthefood1 at Aug 21, 2009,
Quote by HorizonShadow

Which is why I only blast when I'm alone.

I blast alone, sometimes with friends. Sometimes me and some buds are just sittin around watching some boring movie, then we all whip out our headphones and just blast for awhile, its great fun.
Goodness gracious me!
threads getting entertaining.
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
Quote by lordofthefood1
Which is why you need Beats by Dre! They are machines. I think all people who listen to loud music in public should be forced to wear them. They're seriously that good.

How do they sound for just general listening at a reasonable volume so as I don't rupture my ear drums and sustain permanent damage?

Quote by lordofthefood1
Who, what, where?

The ones that cup completely around your ears are always the best. the little "buds" things are crap and are only "loud" because of the fact that they are inside your ear, literally, and so close to your eardrum (which is very unhealthy). Also, the bigger ones that completely cup your ears have bigger speakers, which means more bass-mid response, which generally means better sounding music (to me, at least). The little ones are all highs, which is not good because you rely on volume to make things sound full.

you want THESE
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8913606&st=beats+by+dre&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1214611180610

not these
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9230888&st=beats+by+dre&lp=2&type=product&cp=1&id=1218063830616

Looks like I know what to get when my current earphones stop working. Thanks.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
How do they sound for just general listening at a reasonable volume so as I don't rupture my ear drums and sustain permanent damage?

They sound good at any volume. Go to best buy and check them out (if yours has them, I know mine does). You don't need to crank them, but if you do crank then, the quality is the same. Because they are on-ear, you don't need to have them loud to have bass response.

N.B. :: ANYTHING I SAY about these Beats apply only to the on-ear, not the in-ear. I don't wear those little buds things and haven't put on a pair of Beats that are those kind.
Now say his name.....
I like to listen to certain songs loudly because it gives a different kind of tone to the music. Like I think my guitar only sounds good at a certain volume or higher. Otherwise I don't like it's tone as much.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

Good god, no need to be an assumptive dick. I didn't see anything in his post that indicated anything you presumed. Some people really LIKE their music loud because they like their music, not attention from other people. Way to be a judgmental asshat.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

Let me guess. You're an elitist who gets their kicks ripping on people based on assumptions pulled out of your ass aren't you? And because of this you feel you have to ridicule people who listen to and enjoy their music in a different way than you do and make sure everyone around you sees how brutal you are for putting them down right? Yeah? Well no one cares. Learn to respect people who do things a different way than you do and stop trying to impress others with your trolling.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Try Sonic earphones, they are High-Def, last long time, round 20-30bucks (American Cash) Give them a try.
Quote by Royal Celebi
Not allowed to whip out my dick in the middle of class. Ludicrous.

Quote by ratracekid111
Is that even Possible?!?!?

Quote by ilovepepsi
can i go blind by eating purple
Also, I have mine I can go up to 20, i keep mine round 12-16 they havn't messed up at all, had them for 3 months now. Btw skullcandies always die on me, they arn't very well built in my opinion.
Quote by Royal Celebi
Not allowed to whip out my dick in the middle of class. Ludicrous.

Quote by ratracekid111
Is that even Possible?!?!?

Quote by ilovepepsi
can i go blind by eating purple
Quote by BeastlyBassist
Let me guess. You're an elitist who gets their kicks ripping on people based on assumptions pulled out of your ass aren't you? And because of this you feel you have to ridicule people who listen to and enjoy their music in a different way than you do and make sure everyone around you sees how brutal you are for putting them down right? Yeah? Well no one cares. Learn to respect people who do things a different way than you do and stop trying to impress others with your trolling.

Well, to be fair, they'll be able to save money by not blowing out the speakers of the earphones when they listen to them at a decent volume... just saying...

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Well, to be fair, they'll be able to save money by not blowing out the speakers of the earphones when they listen to them at a decent volume... just saying...

I was just poking fun at you

I can't see how TS isn't deaf though. Skullcandies not only have pretty damn good bass response but are also fucking loud and are noise-cancelling in-ear headphones. Blasting those in your ear for a full month would probably equal up to the same ear damage as standing next to a jet engine for a few minutes.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Could you please send them to me after you go deaf? I constantly break mine and a good pair could be handy.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

Who said anything about metal, in fact I dont like any metal, and who said anything about me wanting other people to hear it, I just said I like my music loud, is there a law against that ****?
Quote by Ponyexpress
if I have my volume turned up on the bus it's because people are loud, obnoxious, and all I want to hear is my music.

Oh so its them

EDIT: Sennheiser are boss though
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
Last edited by blues_to_thrash at Aug 22, 2009,