YOURE LIKE MY HEROIN
YOURE LIKE MY CRYSTAL METH
YOURE LIKE MY AMPHETAMINE
YOURE LIKE MY CIGARETTE
YOURE LIKE MY HEROIN
YOURE LIKE MY CRYSTAL METH
YOURE LIKE MY AMPHETAMINE
YOURE LIKE MY CIGARETTE
I like the way you compare women and drugs. It's a great concept in my opinion, probably because I feel the same way sometimes.

The first little section is probably my favorite because it flows really well. It's got this whole start/stop kinda thing going on.

I tried carrying that same rhythm over to the second little bit that you had structured the same way, and it flowed well up until "I'll die 'cause you make me so...weak". I know what you're trying to say, but you gotta find another way to word it, otherwise it doesn't flow right. Too many syllables. You might have to change the other line in that stanza as well, maybe find a new rhyme. But I don't know, I'm probably hearing the song differently from you.

Also, I think it would be more correct for you to say "of you" rather than "to you" on the second verse.

The rest of the song was alright until it got really repetitive. And that happened quickly. I can't see a song being made out of this unless it's really short. I think you gotta expand on it a little, maybe dig deeper a little bit into the issue, and then you might have a good song on your hands.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=21294816