Not sure where this should go, but I guess the pit will do for now. I tried the searchbar but didn't find much.
I just ordered some stuff off GC online and it's shipping to the store. What do I need to bring to the store in terms of identification? Is just the order number fine, or should I bring anything else?
Quote by guitar-guy01
do what this guy says, he is wise
Some identification most likely.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
How do you get your signature to lie like that?
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
All I have to say is bring lube, you'll need it. No more, no less.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Bizarro
All I have to say is bring lube, you'll need it. No more, no less.

Spermicidal lube, I presume.
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
just ID and recepit or w/e u had printed when u ordered the guitar...
Save Gibson

^Do it, if you want Gibson to stop with the poor QC and terrible new guitars...
Print out the receipt. It has everything you need. Bring a drivers license for ID.
You don't need to bring anything to the store, but they will require you bring both an MG and a Spider home with you.
Quote by crazy8rgood
You don't need to bring anything to the store, but they will require you bring both an MG and a Spider home with you.

Very well done, sir.
Bring a rubber fist.
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
Quote by crazy8rgood

But the Spider III is the best amp for metal!
Quote by Lord Mudkipz
But the Spider III, on the Insane setting, is the best amp for metal!

Fixed
Quote by you = fail
Very well done, sir.

Quote by you = fail
Fixed

My friend got a Spider III and regretted it a week after he got it.