well yeah this is a discussion on a very contriversal band. what do u think about them? good or bad leave ur comment.
Who's Cannible Corpse?
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Last edited by Guitar_Kingdom at Aug 21, 2009,
Also, I already reported this duplicate thread if anyone cares, to the TS, do you seriously think that there isn't already a Cannibal Corpse thread....in a metal forum?
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
But why just have one? there's alot to discuss...or there would be if it was about any non-**** band. like Megadeth.
0mgz00rz teh r n0t m3tulz they r teh GR1NDC0RE

get it right n00b

btw there's already a massive CC thread
Last edited by Tedward at Aug 21, 2009,
people don't listen to cannibal corpse! they just play random chords and make noises because the singer can't sing like any real band!
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
That's retarded. Why aren't they a real band, just because they use a style of vocals that you aren't used to?
Quote by XDethxsplosionX
That's retarded. Why aren't they a real band, just because they use a style of vocals that you aren't used to?

Sumdeus
Cannibal Corpse...Theyre like screamo right?
Commando of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join maggot!

I
Quote by romencer17

You said it...
Quote by romencer17
people don't listen to cannibal corpse! they just play random chords and make noises because the singer can't sing like any real band!
Quote by XDethxsplosionX
You said it...

Sumdeus
Quote by romencer17

Again, read your own words.
Quote by romencer17

You said it...
Quote by romencer17
Necrophagist is better
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
Quote by Cowslayer
Necrophagist is better

omg muhammed sucks! he just wishes he could play real solos like synyster gates, a7x is teh greatest band of all time!!!!

Sumdeus
Quote by romencer17
omg muhammed sucks! he just wishes he could play real solos like synyster gates, a7x is teh greatest band of all time!!!!

...OH! you're being sarcastic. It's hard to tell with just the words, you should make it clearer or something.
The TS spell good.
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
XDethxplosionX is the worst thing to happen to UG since I've been active here, I've decided.

Decided that all in one day...
you're lucky you missed the beginning of it all last night...

Sumdeus
I suppose so.

So far all I've seen from him is nearly pure spam. "Eh," "Yeah, kinda," "maybe." Kid needs to stop worrying about inflating his post count and actually contribute if he's going to be active here...
^ That is not the worst of it, trust me. That can be easily ignored. When he starts labeling Behemoth's "Demigod" as black metal and claiming that Romencer said that Cryptopsy's "None So Vile" is black metal, something needs to be done.

Oh, and he said sub-genres are subjective.
Philosophy > Life
Yeah, but that's trolling. I hadn't missed that aspect of his posting, I just forgot to mention it up there. The worst part is that he's so obvious and so very bad at it.

Why can't more people take your example? Half the time here I've had and more than 10x the posts, most of which I'll just assume isn't mindless spamming and obvious trolling.
i guess if i post in the black metal thread i must think everything i listen to is black metal...

Sumdeus
Quote by Issor
Yeah, but that's trolling. I hadn't missed that aspect of his posting, I just forgot to mention it up there. The worst part is that he's so obvious and so very bad at it.

Why can't more people take your example? Half the time here I've had and more than 10x the posts, most of which I'll just assume isn't mindless spamming and obvious trolling.

we HOPE it's trolling, you never know.

also i love how old this account cause if you look at my average posts per day it looks like i barely post!

Sumdeus
Quote by Issor

Ah, just making sure you're aware.

I hope nobody finds what I post spam. :X
Philosophy > Life
Quote by MoogleRancha
^ That is not the worst of it, trust me. That can be easily ignored. When he starts labeling Behemoth's "Demigod" as black metal and claiming that Romencer said that Cryptopsy's "None So Vile" is black metal, something needs to be done.

Oh, and he said sub-genres are subjective.

Oh god, don't remind me
*flashback*
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
these guys were pretty controversial.

in 1990.

now they're just standard stuff that no one really takes notice of anymore.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I almost get insulted when I see threads like this. Why in the **** do new users assume we don't have threads on Megadeth, Metallica, or whatever the ****? The worst part is, most of these threads are always on the first page.
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.