As some of you know I decided to change up my rig quite a bit. Thats right no more 6505+ or VH140C . But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Basically im building a rig I have been gassin over for sometime now. The building blocks finally came together and im going into a new horizon of tone. Super versatile, super tweakable and never a dull moment mixed with great tone.

So without further a due the new stuff....

8u SKB Roto Rack

And open the curtains please dun dunnn dunnnnnn....

Randall RM4 (Blackface Module and JTM Module)
*Soon it will have a Salvation XTC Module and a SL

Full shot of the rack.... Can you spot the new gear
Thats right a T.C. Electronic G-Major and a DTR 2000 Tuner

and a shot from the other side.

Then there is a special order on its way to the casa as we speak..

Amazing little amp sounded great and really versatile. Going to be slaving the RM4 into the power amp for a while until I get a stand alone power amp. Doing this should be the sex with the jtm model . Plus the amp is gonna be a fun standalone.

And finally the last piece of the puzzle a freebie..

So there you have it folks.. My vision coming to life!

I have been wanting this exact rig for quite sometime now and it was trippy how the stars aligned and everything went down so I could make it happen.
Nice! Glad to hear it's all coming together. Nothing better than having your dream rig slowly materialize before you.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
I think I just came a little, HNGD!
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Fender Jazz V
Yahama Pacifica 112
Acoustic B200h
2 custom 1x15 cabs
Vox AD30VT
too many pedals
Sweet!!!

HNGD
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Sexy stuff man, so much for the wife not allowing massive spending
WTLTL 2011
The blackstar will also be a nice amp on its own too. It should be an awesome rig and even once you get power amp you can use the head to take with you if you want to jame with a bassist or another guitarist (doesn't have enough headroom for playing with drummer and not being completely overdriven)
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by Mark G
Sexy stuff man, so much for the wife not allowing massive spending

Actually total out of pocket im only out $100 bucks
Right at my spending limit

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Nice **** there
I bet it feels good to have the extra space ehh?

That it does.. Plus no more cables hanging all over the place and less length. So my signal is gonna be hella better.

Quote by TOMMYB22
The blackstar will also be a nice amp on its own too. It should be an awesome rig and even once you get power amp you can use the head to take with you if you want to jame with a bassist or another guitarist (doesn't have enough headroom for playing with drummer and not being completely overdriven)

Yea, its gonna be nice to have an amp that doesnt weight 70 lbs around the house lol

And thanks everyone

EDIT:

Ohhh god ohhhhhhhhhhh god ughhhhhhh oh yea that was nice..

Now im really glad I got the RM4
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Aug 22, 2009,
Happy new gear day!

Are you keeping your pedal board as it was or are you going to sell some of it due to the G-Major?
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15
Quote by Hesh_09
Happy new gear day!

Are you keeping your pedal board as it was or are you going to sell some of it due to the G-Major?

Thinking about selling it all.. One of my issues I was having was the whole tap dancing bit. So im probably going to go with a midi setup.
HNMD, HNAD, and HNSIGD (happy new **** in general day)!

--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
You are really making me want to go for the RM4 too...
I need clips of the Deizel and the Blackface models with particular setting I hope you realise
Quote by IbanezPsycho

Now that's intriguing...
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Intriguing settings? I concur.

Was commenting more on the fact that he does a Diezel mod... but ew at those settings
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
what is your rig now?
i haven't been online for a while so sorry
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by Mark G
You got me hard.

Is that bad?

That one depends did I get you hard or did the rig get you hard

And if I was a to put money down on it, I would guess you and the first option are neck and neck

Quote by MatrixClaw
Now that's intriguing...

That it is, theres a few comparison clips online and its close enough for me. Hell even if it was remotely close for $300 sh!t why not

Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
what is your rig now?
i haven't been online for a while so sorry

What you see in the pictures is my new gear/rig. And of coarse I still have a majority of the other stuff. But I'll probably end up selling it for modules and a poweramp.

And thanks again and clips will come as soon as I get everything pieced together and working..
The Benzin clips sound awesome. My favorite of the clips has got to be the Custom 3 though. I can't believe he got that close to the Countdown tones. The Uberschall, Loneclean and Pit Viper don't sound too shabby either. If only I had moneys....
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
The Benzin clips sound awesome. My favorite of the clips has got to be the Custom 3 though. I can't believe he got that close to the Countdown tones. The Uberschall, Loneclean and Pit Viper don't sound too shabby either. If only I had moneys....

+1

I'm still looking for a pricing list of his mods... I know I heard $200 from some place but not much info out there
Quote by IbanezPsycho
+1

I'm still looking for a pricing list of his mods... I know I heard $200 from some place but not much info out there

Have you tried the MTS forum?

Keep in mind, that's just the price of the mod, you also have to supply a module.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Was commenting more on the fact that he does a Diezel mod... but ew at those settings

Agreed, mids scooped way and to much and trebles a bit low but i can't bitch as it's still probably light years better then my rig>
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Think you need some more cables
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Deep*Kick

That i do. I have a couple that just don't work. I have had my Blackstar for like 3 months and i haven't even used the effects loop yet. I have a ten band eq and i want to see if it would work better in there. It seems to make my cleans really nice but it seems to muddy up to OD channel on pretty much all settings.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
Quote by IbanezPsycho
+1

PM Shinozoku, I'm sure he can help
WTLTL 2011
Quote by MatrixClaw
Have you tried the MTS forum?

Keep in mind, that's just the price of the mod, you also have to supply a module.

Been there quite a few times but only see his announcements of the new modules not a this costs this and this post. But I also wasnt giving it a 100% just browsin. Im gonna register today and see what I can find out.

And I know thats still extremely cheap in my eyes..

Quote by Deep*Kick

Check the New "Gear" Day Take 3 thread

Just picked up a new cable kit..

Quote by Mark G
PM Shinozoku, I'm sure he can help

I shall seek him out thanks..
Congrats IP, I've played the randalls recently. They are quite nice and very versatile.
We sell the modules at work and have the green lynch head. It's pretty badass.

Also, if you want to scoop your mids. All the power to you!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
Congrats IP, I've played the randalls recently. They are quite nice and very versatile.
We sell the modules at work and have the green lynch head. It's pretty badass.

Also, if you want to scoop your mids. All the power to you!

Good to know..

Also keep mine in the 6-8 territory but +1 if you like to scoop have at it.. Especially you really cant judge by settings alone. I always go off of tone rather then the those settings will suck mentality..