I need a new amp, just got a new Schecter Blackjack ATX and i want a nice tube amp that wont break band.
Right now im down between the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Amp and the Peavey ValveKing 212 combo amp.
which is the better of the 2?
and im also open to any other ideas on a nice tube amp around that price range.

and since most people will ask what i play; I play Metal, metalcore, classic rock, some punk and some blues.
I also got a boss distortion pedal.
Peavey for sure
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany

Epiphone Les Paul Goldtop with Seymour Duncan Alnico II's

Seagull 25th anniversary Mahogany Edition

Crate GT65

Digitech Metal Master

Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
I would say neither; the Fender is just totally wrong for metal and the Valveking would need some work put into it to make it really do what you want it to do, which you may or may not be willing to put in. If you want, look into the Valveking Thread in Guitar Gear and Accessories.

Otherwise, look into a Bugera of some sort...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
The Fender will do everything on that list brilliantly except for metal and metalcore. Those you'll want a nice distortion pedal or a gainstage like the ValveKing's.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Hmm, that Bugera seems to be a new amp. looks promising. I'll check in to that.
The Mesa Boogie is alittle out of my price range right now.
please don't overlook my 6505 suggestion...it's basically a more reliable bugera
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
Quote by Raijouta
I would say neither; the Fender is just totally wrong for metal and the Valveking would need some work put into it to make it really do what you want it to do, which you may or may not be willing to put in. If you want, look into the Valveking Thread in Guitar Gear and Accessories.

Otherwise, look into a Bugera of some sort...

I absolutely agree with what this guy said. That Fender won't give you a metal sound, im not even sure why you even put Fender in there but.. okay. The Valveking is good but alot of people will say you'll need to upgrade it to sound very well. Its okay.

Bugeras are good too, although I've heard alot about them crapping out and not working.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150