for me its Sunshine of your love by Cream.
Eric Clapton is wonderful and all but i find this song over-archingly annoying.
i can't stand listening to it because i find it so boring and repetetive. (flameshield) this is just my opinion though.

any other songs you find unbearable but everyone else seems to love?
i got them steamrolfer blues
Freebirddddddddd

Seriously, I listened to it once and I don't like it one bit.
okay, i know i will be killed instantly for this, Gods of every ages will burn me with a lightning but i have to say it.
Stairway to heaven.
It's a masterpiece yeah and i have nothing against Led Zeppelin, they're great, but i can't stand it whole.
sorry ^^"
21 Guns by Green Day

also, there is no guitar in this, but "boom boom Pow" i think that is the most obnoxious, stupidest song ever, yet its popular
Quote by pwrmax
Freebirddddddddd

Seriously, I listened to it once and I don't like it one bit.

Agreed. I've listened to it a lot and it's an alright ballad with a WAAAAY overlong solo. They should have faded it out after 45 seconds or so because after that they just play the same 3 or 4 licks the whole time. Don't get me wrong I love it when bands jam out, but if it's not done right it can get quite tedious, and this is case in point.
Quote by metallica #1
Im yours by jason mraz, that song is just stupid i hate it

Agreed. It's not good... at all. Every time I hear it I just get really angry for some reason.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Pantera - Discography sounds like a massive electric kazoo turd.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
I think that anything by Dream Theater is awful. It's just like Petrucci is wanking on stage the entire time.
Don your antithesis spectacle, your backwards monocle, and traipse forward to victory.
i gotta feeling- wasnt as good as boom boom pow, its ok, but its #1 on itunes

miley cyrus stuff (obviously)

everyone around me is say that the mars volta rock, but i just cant stand their music
The Doors - Light My Fire

it starts out ok and then it goes into 15 minutes of ****e organ solos
First of all no one likes 21 guns by greenday, second freebirds awesome, its just over played, and third what is wrong wit im yours by jason mraz, its over played too but i mean its catchy as ****.

And songs that everyone likes that i dont would have to be anything by Bring Me The Horizon or Suicide Silence.
Do the songs have to be ones that feature a guitarist?
Last edited by xINVICTUSx at Aug 24, 2009,
Metallica - One.

People overhype it just because of being in guitar hero... saying it's a great song and whatnot, but personally, I think it's ****, and just plain boring to listen to. I'd rather watch the grass grow. If anything, it ruined a pretty good album.
genral pop music =\
NEWCASTLE

UNITED!

My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD MH-401QMNT
Marshall AVT150H
Peavey Valve King Cab
Quote by catalyst329
First of all no one likes 21 guns by greenday, second freebirds awesome, its just over played, and third what is wrong wit im yours by jason mraz, its over played too but i mean its catchy as ****.

And songs that everyone likes that i dont would have to be anything by Bring Me The Horizon or Suicide Silence.

From what i've heard, due to getting called names, while wearing a suicide silence, or BMTH shirts, many people either dont know them or not like them, therefore, this doesnt really apply.

and Btw i love bmth, adn All their songs are good. suicide silence, i like but are not very comlicated and are sometimes over repetitive. so i see where you're coming from about SS.
Quote by PUnkMetaL00

everyone around me is say that the mars volta rock, but i just cant stand their music

Blasphemy!

On another note, bob segar's "old timey-rock and roll" or whatever it's called. It's just so hokey sounding.
Master of puppets.

I swear, I hear it more often than the forbidden noobie songs.(teen spirit, iron man, stairway, etc.)
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Welcome to the Jungle.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by 1nSingularity
Knights of Cydonia. I love Muse, but not this song.

Handlebars - Flobots ....it makes me want to suicide myself

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Everyone I know thinks Muse are amazing.

I just hate them. I don't even know why, I just can't listen to them.
http://www.myspace.com/echohead7

GUITARS
PRS SE Camo
Epiphone G400 SG
AMP
Roland Cube 30
EFFECTS
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Danelectro FAB Distortion
Digitech Whammy
Electro-Harmonix LPB-1

Quote by Mister.Y
Imagine your underwear.... naked.
Boy, I don't want to write down the entire list. I'll just post a few things:

Guns n' Roses - discography
AC/DC - pretty much everything from the Brian Johnson era
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Foreigner - Cold As Ice
"Free Fallin."

I like Tom Petty and his music, but I think the song is really boring and repetitive.
even flow - pearl jam... wababobbiedoobiestrummingontheoldbanjo..... like thats what it sounds like lol
RAW POWER
Poker Face , I need more metal friends

How do you wake Lady Gaga up - Poke her face
i don't not like any songs that everyone likes, because if everyone likes it i have to like it so I can fit in and be cool, right?
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Dream Theater, used to like them then i realized how boring they were (for people with so much skill anyway)
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1