Page 1 of 3
Girlfriend cheated on me last night. This is the second girlfriend to do this to me. I'm a bit saddened to say the least.

Someone cheer me up please. I don't like being a shell.
If this is the second time its happened to you it's clear that you cannot satisfy your woman hence she needs to seek out someone else to fill the void you leave them in your relationship.
All my girlfriends turn lesbian too
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Well, since everyone else is being a dick, I'll give you a hug

Sorry man
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Goddammit. Fuck you guys.

Quote by namesroverrated
Well, since everyone else is being a dick, I'll give you a hug

Sorry man

Thanks.
Watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd8ecTzAa9U

Made me laugh the first time I saw it.

Anyways, sorry to hear that dude. Getting cheated on sucks. To be honest though if someone is pathetic enough to cheat on you then they're not worth being upset about. And yeah I know that doesn't help a whole lot right now, but just keep that in mind. You're the better person here and you have to keep that at the forefront of your thoughts.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Last edited by Natrone at Aug 22, 2009,
Yeah Sorry to hear that.
I hate it when anyone cheats for any reason.
No reason is good enough to cheat.
which makes the person not worth it.
If she will cheat on you, she'll cheat on that guy too.
just pass her off and let her become an aids bag
read my first true poetic attempt! i also wrote it with a girl-borne problem in mind, though i don't exactly have a girlfriend.

it's under "Perspective (lyrics from a challenged poetic)" in the appropriate subforum

i won't promise you that it'll make you feel any better, though i'm sorry for you
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Natrone
Watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd8ecTzAa9U

Made me laugh the first time I saw it.

Anyways, sorry to hear that dude. Getting cheated on sucks. To be honest though if someone is pathetic enough to cheat on you then they're not worth being upset about.

She wasted almost a year of my life =/.

And yes it does suck. Very very badly. And the thing is I'm trying not to be upset, it's just that it'd be a lot easier if I could fricking fall asleep. I've been tossing and turning for hours. So I got on the computer to pour my predicament.

winnipegbassist]i feel your pain X208572072103896

This sucks so bad man.
It's better than having her cheat on you with one of your friends.

Try to cheer up

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by RU Experienced?
If this is the second time its happened to you it's clear that you cannot satisfy your woman hence she needs to seek out someone else to fill the void you leave them in your relationship.

You're a pr*ck.

Sorry to hear that, TS.
Have a hug
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by The_Clansman_
Yeah Sorry to hear that.
I hate it when anyone cheats for any reason.
No reason is good enough to cheat.
which makes the person not worth it.
If she will cheat on you, she'll cheat on that guy too.
just pass her off and let her become an aids bag

Heh your sig made me laugh.

Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE

read my first true poetic attempt! i also wrote it with a girl-borne problem in mind, though i don't exactly have a girlfriend.

it's under "Perspective (lyrics from a challenged poetic)" in the appropriate subforum

i won't promise you that it'll make you feel any better, though i'm sorry for you

Where is this?

@diminished: That's adorable. Thanks.

@Gargantuan: That's what happened the first time. Best friend too.

Thanks everyone.

You guys wanna hear the best part about this? I had a goddamn dream that this was going to happen a few days ago. I think I'm insane.
Last edited by Royal Celebi at Aug 22, 2009,
Quote by Royal Celebi

And yes it does suck. Very very badly. And the thing is I'm trying not to be upset, it's just that it'd be a lot easier if I could fricking fall asleep. I've been tossing and turning for hours. So I got on the computer to pour my predicament.

This sucks so bad man.

Write a song. Play guitar. Listen to funny music and watch comedy (I suggest Whose Line Is It Anyway?). Call her phone and leave a swearing immature message to get everything out cause it feels good to do that.

Trust me man, I know what its like to have a girl waste a year of your life. It sucks really bad. I think I spent about 2 or 3 weeks feeling sorry for myself and trying to figure out what I did wrong before I realized that I did nothing and she was just a rather pathetic individual (or *****, whatever you wanna call it.)

The Pits here for ya dude
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
My friend, you sir do not deserve this. The woman is a bitch and she does not deserve you! Cheaters are the lowest form of scum. Keep in the race of love, because you will be the Dale Earnhardt relationships soon enough.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by Royal Celebi
Girlfriend cheated on me last night. This is the second girlfriend to do this to me. I'm a bit saddened to say the least.

Hey man you've just experienced bad women. I'm sorry to hear that.

I have too

I gained a bit more security within myself - this has helped me, a lot.
Quote by RU Experienced?

And I used to think you were funny...

I'm sorry to hear that, TS. It happens to the best of us, but like someone said, if she cheated on you, she's not worth your time.

Stay strong.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by Natrone
Write a song. Play guitar. Listen to funny music and watch comedy (I suggest Whose Line Is It Anyway?). Call her phone and leave a swearing immature message to get everything out cause it feels good to do that.

Trust me man, I know what its like to have a girl waste a year of your life. It sucks really bad. I think I spent about 2 or 3 weeks feeling sorry for myself and trying to figure out what I did wrong before I realized that I did nothing and she was just a rather pathetic individual (or *****, whatever you wanna call it.)

The Pits here for ya dude

I've written lyrics galore tonight. It's kinda funny. She's left me voicemails. I don't think she realizes we're done with xD

@elekguit: Who?

@Z_Cup: I decided that I'm bumping up my workout routine.

@Ratmblink: Thanks. Will try.
Ok, yeah that's REALLY funny. Hopefully in about a year you don't get a random e-mail saying "What's your problem with me?" Then again.....that was pretty funny cause I got to mess with her head a bit

Quote by elekguit
My friend, you sir do not deserve this. The woman is a bitch and she does not deserve you! Cheaters are the lowest form of scum. Keep in the race of love, because you will be the Dale Earnhardt relationships soon enough.

Kudos for a NASCAR reference there

Oh, and take this very random humorous song for some entertainment
May The Horse Be With You
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Last edited by Natrone at Aug 22, 2009,
Quote by Royal Celebi

Perhaps your weenie is too small.... or you just don't know what to do with it.

Sorry kid...... it's a damn shame when you can't please a woman.
Quote by Royal Celebi
Heh your sig made me laugh.

As long as it helped a bit that works!
I hate when I can't sleep since I get so depressed like that.
Seriously I feel like the stock market. I go everywhere randomly.

So yeah I know how you feel
Quote by MH400
You're a pr*ck.

Sorry to hear that, TS.
Have a hug

I'm sure a hug emoticon from someone on the internet will help him overcome his problems.

Thanks Dr. Phil.

Quote by ratmblink123
And I used to think you were funny...

That was your first mistake.
dude, forget my poem, when i was depressed with my own problem, i found this show:

http://www.hulu.com/green-wing

here's what i wrote though, in case you want more. it made me feel better, albeit in an almost morbid, pessimistic sort of way.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1187343
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Natrone
Ok, yeah that's REALLY funny. Hopefully in about a year you don't get a random e-mail saying "What's your problem with me?" Then again.....that was pretty funny cause I got to mess with her head a bit

Sorta reminds me of a video I found the other day (can't find the link =/) of a guy who told his girlfriend he was going to Europe for 2 weeks but she forgot and left him a plethora of emails and eventually broke up with him in those and told him all about how she boinked another guy.

@Green: Listening.
Hang in there mate! Turts me I know that kind of pain. My last GF left me for one of my best mates.

Trust me, althought things are looking grim at the moment just give it some time. Soon enough, you will be the one looking back and you will be the one who was better off for it!

Persoally for me, working out or something physically exhausting is really good for you after a break-up or something of that sort, it wears you out and your anger/sad motivates you.
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
Write a ballad about how you found out that your stripper girlfriend cheated on you, create an entire scene of "metal" bands doing the exact same thing, then sell out and have your own stupid VH1 reality show 20 years from now
Quote by RU Experienced?
I'm sure a hug emoticon from someone on the internet will help him overcome his problems.

Thanks Dr. Phil.

I know how he's feeling. I've been cheated on. It's horrible, and people like you don't exactly help.

Usually, I'm a pretty chilled guy on UG, but when I can relate to a topic, I do get serious.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by Zep_shizzle
that girl will came back to you. i know it

You.....
Are what we call.....
A.....
Stalker.....

Edit... I'm not just making fun of this kid. I had a wife cheat on me while I was in Iraq. Sucks... yes.... but now I'm hooking up with a girl 11 years younger than I am and she's extremely hot. BTW... I'm 35, so it's legal.

What I'm trying to say is take it in strides. It'll work our in the end.
Last edited by Vikingx at Aug 22, 2009,
Quote by Royal Celebi

This sucks so bad man.

Cut one of her limbs off. A year for an arm.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Caramello Ruell
Hang in there mate! Turts me I know that kind of pain. My last GF left me for one of my best mates.

Trust me, althought things are looking grim at the moment just give it some time. Soon enough, you will be the one looking back and you will be the one who was better off for it!

Persoally for me, working out or something physically exhausting is really good for you after a break-up or something of that sort, it wears you out and your anger/sad motivates you.

I'm gonna give up on bitches for a while. I'll focus on my job and schoolwork (every year just gets more and more vital. Goddammit). If one wants to hook up I won't mind, just no strings. Not for a long long time.

@Zep_Shizzle: She probably will. I treated her better than anyone had ever treated her. Her fault though.

@Shroom: Stripper actually fits quite well. I have over 120 nudes she sent me over the past year still xD

@Viking: Ouch that's rough...
Quote by MH400
I know how he's feeling. I've been cheated on. It's horrible, and people like you don't exactly help.

Usually, I'm a pretty chilled guy on UG, but when I can relate to a topic, I do get serious.

I'm sure it is, but posting some youtube video's and trying to blow smoke up his ass to help take his mind off it isn't helping anyone.

There's probably a reason that she cheated on him, and by us reinforcing that she is just a bitch who wasn't worth it (which may or may not be true) we aren't helping him to evaluate his relationship with her. If it came as a surprise to him then he obviously wasn't very aware and/or perceptive or else he would have realized that she wasn't satisfied in their relationship or that there were underlying problems he was too stupid to notice.
I'm sorry to hear that man. But y'know, sh!t happens. You say it's the second time? I'm guessing it was another chick and I'm glad to see that you've left her. I've been cheated on to and I ended up doing something really stupid soon after and now I don't even care that I was cheated on anymore.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Eh.. get over it.
I know, I know. You'll think: "Easy for you to say."
Later, you'll look back and say: "Well, that wasn't worth it ha!"

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
Page 1 of 3