again I screwed up my jack wire this time its completely beyond me to fix it

the white wire is fine but the bare one is completely F****D it isn't connected and the end of it is a big clump of solder and metal one of the reasons its so bad is because there was absolutely no slack in the wire making it difficult for me to solder considering I'm fairly new at it

So should i be able to fix this or should I take it to a pro and if so who in Melbourne would be able to fix it for me and how much would it cost???
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
You can just buy some wire and make an extension. Cover the solder joint with some tape(the cable to cable) to avoid shorting though. Also, you need to thighten your jack. What's happened here is that over the time you've twisted the cables around many times.
so I wouldnt even need to solder the two wires together just tape them and then solder the extended wire to the jack plate??
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Digitech RP250
Quote by dukeofmetal
so I wouldnt even need to solder the two wires together just tape them and then solder the extended wire to the jack plate??

No, hes said to solder the 2 wires together, then cover it w/ (electric) tape.
Then solder to the input jack.

GEAR
Guitars
Yamaha RGS-121
IBANEZ GIO GAX30
Sound
ACQUIRING AMP
Boss ME-6 multi-effects
Boss DS-1

New things are in order.
how do i solder the two wires together without something to hold them and like I already said there isnt much room seeing as the tip of the wire is pretty much in the jack hole
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Digitech RP250
^

it would be alot better if you bought a new wire and replace the whole thing

tapping two wires together wont work very well at all
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
I was thinking that but the thing is in the control cavity there is **** going in every direction and I wouldn't be able to get the soldering iron in there to take it out without screwing something else up and I'm the last person in the world who should be taking every part out
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Digitech RP250
get rid of the entire mess and start again with a fresh wire, and you are using far too much solder, i suggest spending half hour practicing your soldering then work on the guitar.
ok but as I said I cant remove the wire becuase there are to many wires in the control cavity for me to get to the other end
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Digitech RP250