Is anyone here from Sydney (eastern suburbs), Australia? i need help as the great chinese delivery place need me had their phones busy for like half an hour and i want some freaking food already. Do you guys know any good places that deliver? I could easily get Pizza but i always get that and i feel like something different.

For people from other countries, what awesome food can you get delivered?
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
I got doughboys pizza once. Good shit.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I'm at home, in maroubra, and i really can't be bothered to go anywhere.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
EVERYBODY STOP! WORLD WIDE EMERGENCY!!!!

Just put another tube o lager on the barbie and all will be rippa mate. I hope you werent trying to pass off take out food as your own creation!
Last edited by Serg1 at Aug 22, 2009,
Quote by Serg1
EVERYBODY STOP! WORLD WIDE EMERGENCY!!!!

Just put another tube o lager on the barbie and all will be rippa mate. I hope you werent trying to pass off take out food as your own creation!

Well i lack a barbie, as well as shrimp to throw on it. Where are your stereotypes now

...mate
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
You have Noodlebox down there in Sydney man? They do delieveries up to a certain time.
^ i'll check. Some hokkien would rape right about now
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
Quote by TOMMYB22
Well i lack a barbie, as well as shrimp to throw on it. Where are your stereotypes now

...mate

go steal food from a neighbour then POHM

seriously tho do you not eat indian take out in Aus?
Last edited by Serg1 at Aug 22, 2009,
If you made somthing instead of making this thread, you'll be finished by your last post here.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Where the fuck do you get your Aussie colloqial mayte?

And hell yeah to hokkien I made vege stirfry for dinner and it was good.

Huh?

Croc Dundee 2 Neighbours, Home and Away, Sons and Daughters, Flying Doctors
Quote by DeusExMachina90
ITT: OP is high.

I'm not high!

Although it would make things alot easier. I dont have weed because i lack connections. I just want some chinese food and my beloved Wokmaster has betrayed me
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
Quote by TOMMYB22
I'm not high!

Although it would make things alot easier. I dont have weed because i lack connections. I just want some chinese food and my beloved Wokmaster has betrayed me

just use a frying pan
Quote by batesyy
western suburbs > eastern suburbs.

*leaves thread*

This man is right, who doesn't enjoy a good high crime rate with dumbass (some) lebanese stealing phones and small cash so they can pretend they are from Compton like Tupac "en **** brah"
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
Quote by TOMMYB22
This man is right, who doesn't enjoy a good high crime rate with dumbass (some) lebanese stealing phones and small cash so they can pretend they are from Compton like Tupac "en **** brah"

Don't forget the rioting Indians.
hey, if you lived in the western suburbs near cabramatta, you'd have a ton of asian restaurants to choose from. your loss.
Quote by batesyy
hey, if you lived in the western suburbs near cabramatta, you'd have a ton of asian restaurants to choose from. your loss.

touche sir.

how i pity those living in the days of the white australia policy.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
Wollongong ftw <_<

Oh who am I kidding.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by batesyy
western suburbs > eastern suburbs.

*leaves thread*

Damn straight. We have so many more fast food places. Suck me.
I was able to get through to Wokmaster, in 35-40 minutes i will be eating pure-awesomeness. Chinese style.

Thanks guys.

This thread is now about KITTENS:

Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
^ Whatever, but the guy the killed to make that 'chicken' tastes really good.

Now i must play the waiting game.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
Did anyone else think that from the title, TS was choking on dinner but is so lonely that he has to ask people from the Internet to come give him a Heimlich maneuver?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
As people are stating their location and 'FTW'

Northern Beaches FTW
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Did anyone else think that from the title, TS was choking on dinner but is so lonely that he has to ask people from the Internet to come give him a Heimlich maneuver?

give me an hour, that could very well happen.

Anyway Splamron, it's pretty clear that Eastern Suburbs > Northern Beaches

like 10 beaches, city, parks, shopping and urban areas all available through one bus ride. 'nuff said.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
^I'd prefer the walk
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Last edited by splamron at Aug 22, 2009,
Quote by splamron
^I'd prefer the walk

for like 1 hour, yeah right
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie