Page 1 of 2
me and a few of my underage friends were drinking bunch of girls swarmed us harassed and followed us for over an hour and a half threw town in tell one of my friends decked one out after we had all been beaten pretty badly. so they sent half the men in the town after him/us. several of them pulled knives on us. i got busted for bootlegging for minors but was given a warning. two of my friends are in prison and one has had half his face shattered and is traumatized. his parents might be in trouble cus we started drinking there at their place before heading up town. what does the pit think of this? i know my friends will press charges. i wont but i will testify. because we did nothing wrong and are victoms in this whole mess. although i did **** up in letting minors get druk with me ile admit that. it was a **** up. but we do it all the time and this is the first time its gone bad.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
me and a few of my underage friends were drinking bunch of girls swarmed us harassed and followed us for over an hour and a half threw town in tell one of my friends decked one out after we had all been beaten pretty badly. so they sent half the men in the town after him/us. several of them pulled knives on us. i got busted for bootlegging for minors but was given a warning. two of my friends are in prison and one has had half his face shattered and is traumatized. his parents might be in trouble cus we started drinking there at their place before heading up town. what does the pit think of this? i know my friends will press charges. i wont but i will testify. because we did nothing wrong and are victoms in this whole mess. although i did **** up in letting minors get druk with me ile admit that. it was a **** up. but we do it all the time and this is the first time its gone bad.

I stopped here. Infact, I didn't even start

lrn2grammar
i got drunk with minors, girls swarmed us, 2 of my friends are in prison, one beaten half to death and i got busted for bootlegging. i dont think it gets much clearer than that guys.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
i got drunk with minors, girls swarmed us, 2 of my friends are in prison, one beaten half to death and i got busted for bootlegging. i dont think it gets much clearer than that guys.

TL;DR is here guys

Yeah that's infinitely more readable.
Quote by bass-boy-garith

your friend decked a girl? thats not cool
GO BRAVES
wat
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
Hang on, girls were following you and you responded by attacking them? Your friends deserve jail.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Your opening post was a journey of terrible grammar. Your second post is what your first post should have been.
Sounds like an average night out.

Do something exciting next time and tell us THAT story.
...In my opinion.
Just tell them that if they got nothing smarter to do, than chase drunk minors you feel sorry for them. You were drinking, but those guys have beaten you up. I think that's a much bigger crime than having fun. For underage minors u get only a warning, for beating someone up u go in prison.
So tell them what is more important to them, chasing drunk kids, or chasing people that beat kids and they have to go to hospital afterwards. The insurance company would agree with me now :P
So you got those guys on your side. but hey...where do you live...russia? pakistan? if So...you've got no chance.
You're both gonna get executed :P
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by GisleAune
A question here, WTF does TL;DR mean???!!!

Too Long; Didn't Read
Quote by Thespade22
your friend decked a girl? thats not cool

really? so you think he should have just kept letting the girls beating us? i fail to see your logic in this.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
really? so you think he should have just kept letting the girls beating us? i fail to see your logic in this.

You wouldn't see logic you got your ass kicked by a girl
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by bass-boy-garith

Should of told them to f*ck off.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
Should of told them to f*ck off.

we did, we tried everything, negotiating, threatening, pleading, ignoring, we even ran as hard as we could. they would not stop. we had to run into a seven eleven to get away from them. and they just waited for us the whole time.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
we did, we tried everything, negotiating, threatening, pleading, ignoring, we even ran as hard as we could. they would not stop. we had to run into a seven eleven to get away from them. and they just waited for us the whole time.

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I struggle to believe this is true...
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by bass-boy-garith

Sorry, but....

RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
Sorry, but....

i **** you not. i really dont. if you think i have nothing better to do than to come and beg for attention by telling you that girls swarmed me and drunk minors i think you have some real problems.
Quote by innertom
wait, im lost, why did the girls chase you?

no idea. they just did. just started attacking us. we tried walking away but they would just run in front of us and start hitting us or pulling us back. they didnt bother me at first but as soon as i tried to get them off my friends they started harassing me too.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
i **** you not. i really dont. if you think i have nothing better to do than to come and beg for attention by telling you that girls swarmed me and drunk minors i think you have some real problems.

He's not the one who got beaten the **** out of by girls.
Quote by bass-boy-garith

We have problems? You're the one who beats up chicks.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Stoney93
He's not the one who got beaten the **** out of by girls.

wow the pits full of some really mature people tonight
Okay, so you were drinking with your under age friends and then these girls started beating you up and then your friends beat them up and your one friend is almost dead and the others are in jail? May I be the next person to say:

Wat.
Quote by true_bacon22
Okay, so you were drinking with your under age friends and then these girls started beating you up and then your friends beat them up and your one friend is almost dead and the others are in jail? May I be the next person to say:

Wat.

I'd write a thread about it in the Pit
I'm with the OP.
If girls thought they could get away with beating me, I'd beat them up. Hard.

Equality ftw!
Sleep, Eat, Shit, Fight, Fuck
Quote by Pre-Nostalgic
I'm with the OP.
If girls thought they could get away with beating me, I'd beat them up. Hard.

Equality ftw!

THANK YOU. its nice to see a fair response instead of insults
Page 1 of 2