No, not the glam-rock weiners, Im talking about the killer black/thrash band from Germany. Iron Pegasus reissued all their demo/ep material called 'Further Down Into The Abyss' recently, and its well worth picking up if you have a pair of testicles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQaFJXbA1E

Just a sampler. Enjoy!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
^ Would you stop clogging up threads with your crap please? Cheers. Logboy, invictus productions have a few copies left of it. Well worth picking up.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Deadly band

It's almost pointless to post in this thread because of how obvious it is and because most people here will never get why these kinds of bands are the best out there
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quote by Kepulix
Deadly band

It's almost pointless to post in this thread because of how obvious it is and because most people here will never get why these kinds of bands are the best out there

Still thought I should spread the word about them though, lot of regulars here who would like them.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I was expecting the cross-dressing '80s band Checking out the song you linked to, and it's pretty great. I may have to pick up some of the re-issued stuff if I can get my hands on it. A lot of the riffs remind me of Chuck Schuldiner riffs.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
This is a bit too deadly sounding for Hair Metal.

That's pretty good, those crafty Krauts, always beating everyone else at Metal.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Sick band. Gotta love those epic song lengths. My bro actually just ordered Into the Abyss so I will definately be bumming that album off of him for a while.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
Last edited by Penisaur at Aug 24, 2009,
I found a quite hilarious quote by one of the band members in Sweden Rock Magazine about the American Poison:

"When I first saw their LP cover, I thought: Oh, nice US chicks. I would like to fuck one of them...".
Last edited by Guitarmike123 at Aug 24, 2009,
Downloaded their album a couple days ago when I first saw this thread, and it absolutely slays. Might try to pick up a re-release copy of my own...
I don't think they stole Poison's name. Based on the music I would say they probably didn't even know they existed.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I was about to come in here yelling "Poison sucks," thinking of the glam band.

I followed that link. They're pretty heavy. I only wish the recording quality was better. Are the links on the side more of their stuff?
They're like a cross of Exodus meets Death.
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke