Does anyone have and good advice on how to get a part-time job?

I try and get jobs by filling in applications and handing out CV's but i havent been offered a job yet : /
Join the club, mate
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Start low. Don't be too proud to work on a tip or a building site.

It'll be easier when the students start giving up their summer jobs cause of class and all that, they'll be more opportunities.

Also, don't bother with online applications. They just wipe their metaphorical backsides with it.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Aug 22, 2009,
put on some nice cloths. like a shirt and some gay shoes and go put resumes in everywhere and be extremly happy when you do, smile heaps
I hear there's a window in the male prostitution industry, one thing though, you're not homophobic are you?

Though you're probably not gonna get anything decent, millions of people are looking for jobs at the moment and most wont get them.

Quote by innertom
put on some nice cloths. like a shirt and some gay shoes and go put resumes in everywhere and be extremly happy when you do, smile heaps

Yes, the shoes must be having sex with other shoes of the same sex, or else everyone will just ignore you.
Make a resume.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
Make a resume.

CV = Resume

And TS, welcome to the credit crunch and age of unemployment
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
CV = Resume

And TS, welcome to the credit crunch and age of unemployment

Oh, I see now. Refer to my sig please.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Annoy your potional employer. Go back and talk too them about hiring you over and over. Its how i got my first job
apply at walmart. theyll hire anyone. i mean, they hired me, so i think theyll take whatever they can get
Quote by FinderofNemo
Wear a tuxedo to a job that requires you to clean toilets.

Make sure the tuxedo is absolutely covered in ****, piss and blood just to show you're serious.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by theotherguy7145
I dunno how the hell to get a job either.

I once thought i could make money from "donating blood" but then i realized you don't get money for donating it

The hint is in the word "Donate" :P
Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Laney VC30
Boss DS-2
Quote by theotherguy7145
I dunno how the hell to get a job either.

I once thought i could make money from "donating blood" but then i realized you don't get money for donating it

Donate sperm, they pay **** tonnes for that. And the benefit of having hundreds of kids all over the world is that one of them might turn out to be a genius and get rich, so you can leech off them.
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
Donate sperm, they pay **** tonnes for that. And the benefit of having hundreds of kids all over the world is that one of them might turn out to be a genius and get rich, so you can leech off them.

And you have a bunch of spare organs running around, should you ever need a kidney.
Quote by sivad21089
apply at walmart. theyll hire anyone. i mean, they hired me, so i think theyll take whatever they can get

yer, i got rejected : /

In the Uk its called Asda, i got rejected from iceland too
Quote by innertom
the credit crunch is a gain setting on my anp

****ing brilliant mate !